User Controls

This is computer generated

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    So is this:

(O)v(O)
    THis was rendered using Nvidia technology

within a decade games will look this good, before that even, five years at the least.

and the real fucked up thing is that in a decade they'll be able to render graphics like this in virtual reality
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    wow that is so unreal
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria THis was rendered using Nvidia technology

within a decade games will look this good, before that even, five years at the least.

and the real fucked up thing is that in a decade they'll be able to render graphics like this in virtual reality

no, one day a giant solar flair is going to hit and destroy all electronocs on earth and humanity would have start from scratch all over again because all knowledge that was stored electronically was lost.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, one day a giant solar flair is going to hit and destroy all electronocs on earth and humanity would have start from scratch all over again because all knowledge that was stored electronically was lost.

we already have the technology to protect from shit like that but it's classified and not public knowledge
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria we already have the technology to protect from shit like that but it's classified and not public knowledge

phalse
    Instigator Space Nigga
    What engine is that?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Instigator What engine is that?

1.2 16 valve
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "photoreal rendering" has been a thing for a long time. It's the realtime part that's impressive, if real. Which I'll believe when I see it in an actual application and not a tech demo
    Originally posted by Lanny "photoreal rendering" has been a thing for a long time. It's the realtime part that's impressive, if real. Which I'll believe when I see it in an actual application and not a tech demo

Watch the whole thing
    We will probably have this sooner than you think in 2D form thanks to VR.
    HMDs require a ton of processing power, the computer has to render the environment to two separate images in realtime at resolutions of 1280 x 1440 per eye in 90fps + all the fancy graphics.
    With that said Nvidia and AMD will work their asses off to create GPUs capable of rendering graphics on par with Star Citizen for VR, if you take that kind of processing capability I don't see why you couldn't render the OP in realtime at at least 30fps within three to five years.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Using a 1080 GPU for anything other than cryptocoin mining is heresy.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Watch the whole thing

I did. What I saw was a rendered and post processed video (not real time, and while they don't mind if you think that they never say it's rendered realtime) and then devtools that didn't look the same, just had giga nigga textures.
    Waiting for when AI will be able to mathematically calculate and self-create the most enjoy games possible with virtually no human input. Like the Animu thing, but with entire video games.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Reminder that deepfakes are a thing
    Originally posted by DietPiano Waiting for when AI will be able to mathematically calculate and self-create the most enjoy games possible with virtually no human input. Like the Animu thing, but with entire video games.

later in the century, maybe around the 40s or 50s at the earliest.

and by that I mean available to the public

this tech already exists
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah I saw this earlier today. Cool shit. So why do the characters in games still look like some cell shaded dogshit from a Telltale point n click adventure?
    I knew it was computer generated because the car didn't have a number plate.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Check out thispersondoesnotexist.com
Jump to Top