User Controls

BAN WELL HUNG

Octavian motherfucker
    Too much Autism even for one day.

All in favor?
    Aye
    yabbadabbadindunuthin oplus is dead, long live oplus [my sedative well-conducted austrocedrus]
    Agree.

The site was already bad. Now it's barely navigable.
    Octavian motherfucker
    All the relevant threads will have to be bumped unless Lanny deletes all the shite ones.

(MORE CHANCE OF GHANDI RESURRECTING)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Too much Autism even for one day.

All in favor?

no we don't ban people here anymore, unless its spectrals sock puppet account 'bill the cat'

i support lannierts desciscion to make this place suck, because he's never going to change. if anything we should ban lanniert
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    lolol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yabbadabbadindunuthin oplus is dead, long live oplus [my sedative well-conducted austrocedrus]
    I kinda wonder if wellhung is lanny just trolling his own site for meta-lulz.
    Originally posted by yabbadabbadindunuthin I kinda wonder if wellhung is lanny just trolling his own site for meta-lulz.

Nope he’s real.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    just keep it out of SG
    WELLHUNG WILL STAY! SO FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER FAGS!
    Ban OP for not posting in bitch and moan!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nope he’s real.

for a guy that supposedly manages a resteraunt, he has a lot of time to post here incessantly lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol triggered
    Octavian motherfucker
    I don't want him to go, just the inane threads.
    Originally posted by Octavian Too much Autism even for one day.

All in favor?
    \
    Originally posted by Octavian I don't want him to go, just the inane threads.

yeah but hey dipwad, who are you to deside whats "inane" do you even know where you are? this site has been 90 percentile shit posting. god you're a fag.

you idiots sway on your ideology everyday. hurrr Bill Krozby is the worst poster.. now im not.. next week i will be again.. this is why we can't have nice things here because you fools can't get your shit straight.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but hey dipwad, who are you to deside whats "inane" do you even know where you are? this site has been 90 percentile shit posting. god you're a fag

lol
    Shutup Króz and go lick a bullfrog you fuckin fat nigger
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Folks?
    BAN KR0Z
Jump to Top