User Controls

whoami appreciation thread

yabbadabbadindunuthin oplus is dead, long live oplus [my sedative well-conducted austrocedrus]
    I'm glad you didn't kill yourself.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    are you also glad i didnt kill myself?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    We need to start a JB thread, but lanny gets mad butthurt about that pretty easily :(
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Grylls are you also glad i didnt kill myself?

Why didn't you?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Why didn't you?

i oh umm my gun jammed?
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Didnt remember they had one..guess i wasnt there long enough to explore the site enough
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    yabbadabbadindunuthin oplus is dead, long live oplus [my sedative well-conducted austrocedrus]
    Originally posted by whoami The JB thread on zoklet drove at least 1/3 of the traffic to the site toward the end. Then 1/3 from drugs and another 1/3 from fraud and petty crime. What a wonderful and underappreciated beacon of light it was in an increasingly derelict internet.

I'm just openly saying I don't want to be a part of any JB thread or anything of the sort. While I agree that it attracts attention to the forum, I feel like it potentially attracts the wrong kind of attention. That being said, there are plenty of other outlets where people who are interested in that sort of thing can pursue their interests without jeopardizing Lanny's career or the future of this site.

Although to be fair, I'm not sure I really am invested in the future of this site. I just think it's fun to shitpost.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DietPiano We need to start a JB thread,
    Shrooms Houston
    Someone should post some jb
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Or ill kill myself
    Originally posted by Shrooms Someone should post some jb

No, that's not what I wanted this thread to be.

I just wanted him to know he is appreciated so he doesn't anhero.
    Originally posted by yabbadabbadindunuthin No, that's not what I wanted this thread to be.

I just wanted him to know he is appreciated so he doesn't anhero.

it got hijacked mother fucker
    Originally posted by yabbadabbadindunuthin I'm just openly saying I don't want to be a part of any JB thread or anything of the sort. While I agree that it attracts attention to the forum, I feel like it potentially attracts the wrong kind of attention. That being said, there are plenty of other outlets where people who are interested in that sort of thing can pursue their interests without jeopardizing Lanny's career or the future of this site.

Although to be fair, I'm not sure I really am invested in the future of this site. I just think it's fun to shitpost.

No, Lanny claims this is a "Freedom of information site", which means anything legal goes. Idk if JB is legal in other countries, but it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be, 15 year olds in bathing suits may post pics on facebook in australia im sure.
    Originally posted by DietPiano No, Lanny claims this is a "Freedom of information site", which means anything legal goes. Idk if JB is legal in other countries, but it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be, 15 year olds in bathing suits may post pics on facebook in australia im sure.

Spare me, Lanny makes no such claims. The website is named "niggasin.space" for God's sakes. The idea that it serves some higher purpose of free information is laughable. Lanny is a software dev who runs a site where he can basically shitpost with his old community out of boredom and disposable income. If he has to choose between giving up server information or even being mildly inconvenienced by police in real life, he's not going to protect you for some pie in the sky philosophies about knowledge being free or whatever.

I don't know the legality of people posting pictures of underage girls, but I won't have anything to do with it and I'd highly appreciate if we didn't do it in this thread.

As an aside, when did sploo become interested in underage girls? That's a development I definitely missed, although I can't say I'm surprised due to his penchant for edginess.
    lol, yeah im sploo. sploo jacks jacks off to snuff and girls eating shit.

yeah, no, we're gonna have a dedicated thread for it. you're all good m8.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by yabbadabbadindunuthin Spare me, Lanny makes no such claims. The website is named "niggasin.space" for God's sakes. The idea that it serves some higher purpose of free information is laughable. Lanny is a software dev who runs a site where he can basically shitpost with his old community out of boredom and disposable income. If he has to choose between giving up server information or even being mildly inconvenienced by police in real life, he's not going to protect you for some pie in the sky philosophies about knowledge being free or whatever.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top