User Controls

Ghost and I prefer to smoke indicas, rather than sativas...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, compared to indicas, sativas don't really know how to treat us.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Indicas all the way. Got a Dank Vape cart on the way over now!
    faggot Yung Blood
    they affect me the same
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    I literally don't give a fuck and smoke whatever.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by faggot they affect me the same

This.

Which is to say they send me spiraling rapidly into anxiety which lasts for an hour, and I basically just have to lay down and ride it out to enjoy feeling slightly baked after it all passes.
    Originally posted by HTS This.

Which is to say they send me spiraling rapidly into anxiety which lasts for an hour, and I basically just have to lay down and ride it out to enjoy feeling slightly baked after it all passes.

Sounds like you need some CBD in your weed.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Sounds like you need some CBD in your weed.

I def do. I was looking at the OCS (overpriced provincial government monopoly on legal weed 😩) and they're selling some 0-2% THC/14% CBD weed that I'm actually kinda interested it, but it's like $80 a quarter. There are MOM operations out there I could probably get a decent oz for that price, tho maybe not CBD bud.
    Originally posted by HTS I def do. I was looking at the OCS (overpriced provincial government monopoly on legal weed 😩) and they're selling some 0-2% THC/14% CBD weed that I'm actually kinda interested it, but it's like $80 a quarter. There are MOM operations out there I could probably get a decent oz for that price, tho maybe not CBD bud.

Use the dank web even if it's legal. I plan to even if Florida legalizes recreational, if the prices are worse or if they pull some damn bullshit like limiting strength.
    I personally just grind up some Charlotte's Web and mix it with my other ground weed.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I prefer the 20%+ THC hybrids, like Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator I literally don't give a fuck and smoke whatever.

thats what your mom said last night
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I prefer the 20%+ THC hybrids, like Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies.

meh.. those are alright i prefer the 15 percent hybrids like mowie wowie purple chibiko monkey
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby meh.. those are alright i prefer the 15 percent hybrids like mowie wowie purple chibiko monkey

You'd probably like the NYC Diesel a lot. Sativa dominant and earthy. About 15% THC.

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/nyc-diesel/
    Ghost Black Hole
    This stuff is sativa. I forget the name of it though. Got it from the local weed trap house

ive taken the cbd oil recently and eaten the chocolates and it doesn't do anything for me personally or not anything that ive noticed.
    Originally posted by Ghost This stuff is sativa. I forget the name of it though. Got it from the local weed trap house

i think thats the purple nurple because its purlple
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Indicas take up less space in a grow room..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Indicas take up less space in a grow room..

k, so does cocaine, but thats besides the point dad-bod.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Indicas take up less space in a grow room..

Admin African Astronaut
    I prefer sativa.

Also, I've been getting stuff with 30% of thc for like $60-$70 an eighth. I think thats how much I paid.
Jump to Top