User Controls

Someone Committed Suicide Jumping from Frost Tower Garage

There’s no news story yet. I’m sad.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Wasn't me
    I expect quite a few people bit the bullet today..or the pavement.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Not a good way to go
    Not it's not, this is a good way.

A steak dinner
    A cake
    A whore
    A bottle of whiskey
    A gun

done in that order.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I expect quite a few people bit the bullet today..or the pavement.

Why do you think that?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    There's over 40K suicides per yr but only 365 days/ yr
    Do the math 🙄
    Originally posted by tee hee hee There's over 40K suicides per yr but only 365 days/ yr
    Do the math 🙄

I don’t get it. This is relevant to me because I just walked past it. Shit... can’t a negress be sad at the plight of the human condition and those that punch their ticket early. :/

While I’m at it RIP Malice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -mal- Why do you think that?

Daily suicide rates.
    Originally posted by -mal- I don’t get it. This is relevant to me because I just walked past it. Shit… can’t a negress be sad at the plight of the human condition and those that punch their ticket early. :/

While I’m at it RIP Malice.

How fickle..only give a shit about those sad individuals you witness or know killing themselves.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by -mal- I don’t get it.

don't worry about it..
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    man, I don't get people jumping off buildings. Seems like there are a lot better options. Maybe just because it's accessible to lots of people working desk jobs?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny man, I don't get people jumping off buildings. Seems like there are a lot better options. Maybe just because it's accessible to lots of people working desk jobs?

I think they believe death will be instantaneous and certain if they jump from a high enough height
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    might as well give a last ditch attempt at flying too
    Did you see this happen?

Originally posted by Lanny man, I don't get people jumping off buildings. Seems like there are a lot better options.

Yeah I agree but emotionally unstable people tend to think irrationally and when they’re done, they’re done sometimes.
    I didn’t see it happen, but I asked the security guard what happened. He said not to walk near 4th because it’s not very pretty right now. So it must have just happened. Some ass hole was filming on the side of the street.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    GoPro + AR ftw.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It was a she.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It was a she.

Was it? Is the news story up?
    They think it will be be graceful and painless. It's not.

Human beings aren't built to emotionally handle the act of falling off a bridge no matter how much they rationalized it before hand. The second you fall off, it's instant terror and regret. That's what every single bridge jump survivor said when surveyed.
Jump to Top