User Controls

I am so damn horny!

Octavian motherfucker
    More than usual. I feel the need to shoot some warm spray into a good looking female my balls are so heavy, sexual frustration is torture!

Masturbation doesn't cut it either. Finding a female means engaging in some form of pre coitus activity and chit chat which I simply cannot be arsed doing. I am not paying for sex either, they should pay me.

***Sigh***
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Goat yoga.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    the detail there hurt my head
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah cause you love dick
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm in the same exact boat.

I was hoping maybe that the golddigging little hoe at my place last night would maybe fuck, but she was just interested in checking in her human luggage and taking off to a hotel to fuck some sugar daddy.

I did, however, just the other day, run into an older lady (mid 40's or so... to my early/mid 30's) that I fucked a few times when I first moved out to this town. She's older, tho, and kinda weathered even further by tons of drinking. She's the neighbourhood drunk (even worse than me... now that is fucking saying something).

She lives like three buildings down, though, so I might hit her up.

Of course, I'd prefer an excursion with a chick who isn't a gigaslut like the first one mentioned above, or a weathered old day drinking perma-sauced broad...

But what's a playa to do?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Spring fever.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Zooks from the pics/ incest video I saw you shouldn't have a problem gettin' some decent pussy, (no homo).

I tend to resign myself to a limited choice according to my self esteem at that moment. I need the ingredients to be the real me so to speak. If I smash the gym, got money in my pocket and life is great, I feel I can fuck any girl I want and that's not being full of myself.

Confidence goes a long way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Octavian Zooks from the pics/ incest video I saw you shouldn't have a problem gettin' some decent pussy, (no homo).

I tend to resign myself to a limited choice according to my self esteem at that moment. I need the ingredients to be the real me so to speak. If I smash the gym, got money in my pocket and life is great, I feel I can fuck any girl I want and that's not being full of myself.

Confidence goes a long way.

I find us again in virtually identical scenarios.

I have fallen off on my fitness and weight management lately. And after getting laid off recently as well, my confidence levels are pretty low as well.

I'm working on it, though. One day at a time.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    why I don't have a bevy of buxom broads on my beanpole is because I'm fucked up. I have an ex girlfriend who messages me everyday and lives in another town. I have another one who messages me every week. I want to make dying the one who messages me every week and when the other one moves to town I'm just going to crash at her house and fuck her periodically. In the meantime I have to engage in superficialities in order to obtain poon, which means pretending I'm not emotionally and psychologically damaged and am interested in things normal people are. I will most likely be pressured into drinking and will decline because I'm an alcoholic who shouldn't even risk being around someone who's drinking. I have a few girls I know on the epidermal level and only that who I can entertain and try to fuck but I'm really left no better off that when I started. Easily 4/5ths of the time I have sex I dont gym either, that's kinda why I wanna fuck my ex while pursuing relationships with people who might save me. Cuz after all I've got a huge dick and balls
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Hit up the local Applebee’s at 6 o’clock 👍🏻
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks I find us again in virtually identical scenarios.

I have fallen off on my fitness and weight management lately. And after getting laid off recently as well, my confidence levels are pretty low as well.

I'm working on it, though. One day at a time.

You really have to cut the dead weights loose mate. Sometimes I would be sat in my smoke filled livingroom mangled on cocaine, looking at my "friends" thinking I had a personality disorder. Maybe it's the company and social contact that I enjoyed, I never felt they were my "equals".

Find a blank piece of paper. Write "A" on the left, and "B" on the right. The space inbetween write all the things down that is stopping you from getting to B. I.e., digusting transients and succubai meth whores draining time & resources that can be put to better use.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian You really have to cut the dead weights loose mate. Sometimes I would be sat in my smoke filled livingroom mangled on cocaine, looking at my "friends" thinking I had a personality disorder. Maybe it's the company and social contact that I enjoyed, I never felt they were my "equals".

Find a blank piece of paper. Write "A" on the left, and "B" on the right. The space inbetween write all the things down that is stopping you from getting to B. I.e., digusting transients and succubai meth whores draining time & resources that can be put to better use.

gadzooks likes that atmosphere though (being weak is not an excuse), otherwise he'd just stop talking to them. I don't think he's going to take your bs homework serious at all.

that or if he really hates those guys, he could be proactive and smoke all their drugs and act obnoxious and insane until they leave lol thats always worked for me.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby gadzooks likes that atmosphere though (being weak is not an excuse), otherwise he'd just stop talking to them. I don't think he's going to take your bs homework serious at all.

Procrastination is hard to overcome I suppose.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try"

Alexander the Great
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Octavian You really have to cut the dead weights loose mate. Sometimes I would be sat in my smoke filled livingroom mangled on cocaine, looking at my "friends" thinking I had a personality disorder. Maybe it's the company and social contact that I enjoyed, I never felt they were my "equals".

This. I feel like I need to have friends and be doing normal things, but 95% of the people I know are useless, spineless, helpless, braindead addict scum. Sometimes in my head while I'm with them, someone will ask me for $2 for a pack of smokes and in my head I'll be like "You're a 28 year old man, nigger. Wtf is wrong with you? Why do I even talk to you?"
    Originally posted by Octavian Procrastination is hard to overcome I suppose.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try"

Alexander the Great

it has nothing to do with procrastination. I've had people over to my place to do drugs and chill , but having them live at your place because you're lonely/want drugs is a little too much if you ask me.

It kinda reminds me of this chubby lil gay dude i worked with awhile back complaining to me about how his new boyfriend is a "gym rat" and kept going on about how he doesn't want to date a gym rat... but you know he was head over heals. I wouldn't be surprised if gadzooks was banging his junky friend and he's leaving out some of the deets.
    Funny story about junkies, or at least my most significant one that happened last. On my bday back in the summer, some girl I've known for several years now is such a skank and was always wanting to bone me, she didn't have a job, had her place paid for by her parents and was a total mess, she wasn't a fatty she had an average body but she was gnarly.. like she had more nose hairs than i do. And we've gone months with out talking to each other.

But anyways im digressing, she hit me up out of the blue with a really sweet voice and I know her bs to an extent and she kept asking me to help her get brown boy. And i wasn't doing that at the time and i was like I can't. Eventually one day i was on the road and she called me begging and I was down so I took her to my dude and did want to be a middle man and just brought her into the guys place and she bought 300 and she shared with me and we fucked. But i wasnt into the fucking really.

Anyways she kept going back to this guy for stuff, taking an uber there and would invite me over to smoke and drink and get rigged. One night back in june it was my bday and i wasn't really doing anything and she called me to come over but chewed me out over some trivial shit about how she doesn't like me talking to her that way... anyways i went over and we smoked a bowl and shot the stuff and the next thing i know im laying out side with this bitch kiwi screaming at me "what did you take, you just fucking died!" and I had no idea what was going on for like 5 seconds and then i was like oh shit i overdosed.

I was at the hospital less than an hour and they x rayed my chest because I was complaining about it hurting, the girl i was with gave me cpr which is really gross considering I don't want her to kiss me. But yeah my sternum was broke from the pounding.. evidently she drug my body out infront of her place so the cops wouldn't have a reason to see everything she had going on.

I bitched alot until they let me go and the chicken gave me a taxi ride back to her house and she looked really pissed off, probably more over teh ope rage than me oding in her place, and she was then being sweet to me saying she will give me a massage and fuck me but i was like "nah you broke my sternum i can barely move" and she flipped out and started saying she wish i had died and she will call the 911 if i dont leave.. and i was like sure do it, you already did it tonight pretty sure you're going to get in trouble and i asked for her bottle of dexedrine and she threw it at me and said fuck you so i went back to my place with my car, laptop, bottle of dexedrine and everything was fine.

Just glad I didn't actually die.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I think Bill Krozby is lookin for luv OP..
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I think Bill Krozby is lookin for luv OP..

i heard he rapes his barber
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Grylls i heard he rapes his barber

Disapointed barber I'm sure..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Disapointed barber I'm sure..

With a cock like mine I doubt that dad_bod
Jump to Top