User Controls

It seems as though Lanny has accepted us DHers more so than his fellow TOTSEANS and Zokleteers...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Sir Lancelot doesn't seem to mind that we brought girls with us, or that we listen to Tears for Fears. πŸ‘β€
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I think most of them gave up on hating us and kinda begrudgingly tolerate us now. πŸ˜‹
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm sorry if I was ever rude towards any of you. This is how we screen weak people by threatening to rape you for an entire year.

It also keeps any law enforcement away from this place because if we act retarded all the time they won't even bother.

Trianglism is very open to new recruits and you are all encouraged to start seeking the answers for yourself. It's a comforting feeling to walk into work seeing the suffering of others because they lack truth in their lives.

You can help those people, the reason you don't is because the way human society considers help is just a washed out PC corporate friendly version of help.

Religious spiritual help is important and most churches seem to forget this. It's about people first not a name of an organization or property.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    We tolerate you because 90% of the retards and gay drama left. I mean, we have had gay drama too but it was a whole other level of bleeding vagina monologues with the Date Hospital folk. Like the one retard who spammed shit quality irrelevant gifs and ran around Thanking and supporting itself with another butt buddy account.

If you just stfu and act normal, nobody would have a problem. We've never had a problem with new users, even if there was a hazing culture.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pretty sure lanny hates you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III pretty sure lanny hates you

That would be a waste of energy.

I don't 'hate' anyone here because at the end of the day it's all just words on a screen. You have to be a pretty devoted negative person to hate someone you never even spoke to.

Originally posted by Common De-mominator Like the one retard who spammed shit quality irrelevant gifs and ran around Thanking and supporting itself with another butt buddy account.

lol i get it, it's funny because it was you.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    why did dh have to bring all the faggots
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator If you just stfu and act normal

NIS and Normies...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Nobody gives a fuck if lanny or anyone else likes us. Deal w it faggots
    I'm only bothered by 2 original nis ppl other than that i like everyone.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I'm only bothered by 2 original nis ppl other than that i like everyone.

Name them or stfu
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya shame them rn
    I'm not sure if I should...
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I'm not sure if I should…

Faint heart never won fair lady...

As my old mom used to say.
    Y’all are gonna make Teehee poop herself
    Obviously MMQ is one of them but we all know that one bothers you re: sexual frustration...who is the other?
    Both individuals' names are 5 letters or shorter πŸ˜‹
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm sorry if I was ever rude towards any of you. This is how we screen weak people by threatening to rape you for an entire year.

Little did you know most of us have rape fetishes. You pretty much laid out a welcome mat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls why did dh have to bring all the faggots

but you're from DH
    Originally posted by Grylls why did dh have to bring all the faggots

It was the only way most NISSers were going to get a blowjob.
Jump to Top