User Controls

Screaming at family members

Sometimes I get into thought loops where I want to yell at people I don't live around anymore, including my family members.

A while back I screamed & cussed out my mom for a good 15 minutes while my dad just stood there. I started getting spit particles in her eye and my hand gestures were getting very close to her face. She told me later she thought I was going to assault her, so I hacked out an "ok...I'm sorry.(?)"

I'm gonna lose my therapist when my obamacare kicks in, he's probably a top 10% therapist in the country, Hazelden is of the most prestigious recovery centers. I don't want to go to a medicaid therspist.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My dad and Eric Clapton both went to Hazelden and you know how that worked out for them.

Sometimes it's just fun to just fucking yell and act like a massive retard (sploo or shamby"s sksbdbdbeleeieudx7337ebslw videos come to mind.)

You're a good gont dietPENIS. you need to go to the woods and cry and scream and then let's go camping and get drunk and fo for night hikes and make each other laugh
    Originally posted by mmQ My dad and Eric Clapton both went to Hazelden and you know how that worked out for them.

Sometimes it's just fun to just fucking yell and act like a massive retard (sploo or shamby"s sksbdbdbeleeieudx7337ebslw videos come to mind.)

You're a good gont dietPENIS. you need to go to the woods and cry and scream and then let's go camping and get drunk and fo for night hikes and make each other laugh

when I go to the woods, my rifle screams thunder and cries empty casings on my behalf.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian when I go to the woods, my rifle screams thunder and cries empty casings on my behalf.

See? Your rifle knows wassup
    Originally posted by mmQ You're a good gont dietPENIS. you need to go to the woods and cry and scream and then let's go camping and get drunk and fo for night hikes and make each other laugh

If you did that, went camping, got drunk....and then woke up in the morning with a used condom hanging out of your ass...would you tell anyone?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by DietPiano I don't want to go to a medicaid therspist.

Maybe Councillor Shaniqua will lay some smack down on yo' pussy white boy bs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Uh huh
    She’s gonna elbow you in the eye and make you cry.
    k
    I’m just kidding. She’s probably gonna bring you some mac and cheese and call you baby and be real nice.
    Lmao.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Obamacare ain't never coming in, because it was killed yesterday, for good.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Obamacare ain't never coming in, because it was killed yesterday, for good.

No more tax penalties for not having health insurance.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ObamaCare is now officially dead and replaced.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/house-gop-obamacare-repeal-bill-vote
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    OP sounds like a regular Elliot Rodger over there
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian No more tax penalties for not having health insurance.

That was the only thing trump accomplished when it comes to healthcare. There were no penalties for lack of insurance this tax season.

Specs,
    You nut. Obamacare is alive and well.
    That was one of the big negatives though. That alone should've gotten our entire Congress drawn and quartered

I don't understand the rest of the bill well enough to have much of an opinion otherwise. I've never known any difference, my insurance was private but still under Obamacare regulations

The fact that we don't have socialized healthcare at this point in time is insane to me
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah I think that penalty was wayyyyy stooooopid. I think Obamacare needs A LOT of fixes, but at least it’s a start.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah I think that penalty was wayyyyy stooooopid. I think Obamacare needs A LOT of fixes, but at least it’s a start.

you know what the funniest thing about this whole ordeal is? Obamacare is almost exactly the same as the HEART bill, which was a healthcare reform bill proposed by the Republicans around 20 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Equity_and_Access_Reform_Today_Act_of_1993
Jump to Top