User Controls

I need to escape

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I attract the itinerant vagrant community like bees to honey, or bees to pollen to make honey, whatever.

I can't take it anymore.

Every time I get a few days break from it all, let my body heal, calls, texts, and taps on my rear window accelerate in frequency.

I can't take it.

My task backlog is like, a million miles long.

I just want my own getaway location I can go to to get away from the fucking bums, addicts, derelicts, schizos, the whole lot of them. I'm sorry. I have sympathy for people in fucked up situations, but I need to resolve my own issues before I can take care of anyone else.

Without venturing into "attract the feds" kinda talk... Let me just say that, I kinda get the degree of rage it takes to assassinate an entire social/community event.

Like... fuck.

Nobody should ever "get" that kind of thinking. But right now I am beyond rage. Mostly at myself. I let them in. I am weak. It's a sickness. I get drunk, and needy street rats (lol, Aladdin) just happen to receive telekinetic notification of that fact, and I start getting visitors.

And they offer harder drugs, and I say "yes", at least after some humming and hawing.

I'm weak, I admit it.

But I need to get away from the stress and the temptation in order to heal.

What do I do?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    move to china
    I want a tent or nuclear bunker somewhere off grid that I can get to.

I am a devoted, dedicated worker when I have a goal in my sights... I need to make this happen.

Right now I'm getting a measly $2k a month for (un)employment insurance. That barely covers my residential expenses and student loans and phone and Internet and so on.

If I could rob a bank with zero casualties and no decades plus long sentences, I'd so do it.
    Originally posted by aldra move to china

What's there?

I wish I had the yellow fever like so many white dudes I know... but I'd be kind of especially lonely in the coital sense.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Uhh, check yourself into a treatment facility or commit a petty crime and sit in jail for a little bit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I dunno, opium dens probably
    Actually, fuck sex, I'll move to a Buddhist monastery full of celibate dudes if it will get me away from all this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Uhh, check yourself into a treatment facility or commit a petty crime and sit in jail for a little bit.

I've been in the psych ward too many times. I promised myself no more.

And about petty crimes... What's petty?

Like shoplifting?

I'm too good at it to get caught.

I suppose I could intentionally slip up.
    drunk and intentionally disorderly would be easiest
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno, opium dens probably

I can't do opiates/opioids.

It's a hard rule I've established for myself.

No matter how much I hate humanity and want to join Kim Jong-un whatever the fuck in destroying the entire world just cuz... I can't let myself (re)lapse into opiate addiction.

I'd sooner work in a WMD lab for the enemy of every single nation for some reason.
    Originally posted by aldra drunk and intentionally disorderly would be easiest

That reminds me... I'm still in the process of developing a legal case against the RCMP.

I want to remain clean and well-to-do until after that.

Then, unless I get some kind of million dollar settlement, I will carry on with whatever self- and world- destructive plan currently in the works.
    I want escape... Like a pod of some kind that can just jettison me away from the day-to-day activities that just seem so banal and obstructive against any kind of true self-actualization.
    so you can 'self actualise' a few times in orbit before running out of oxygen?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I've been in the psych ward too many times. I promised myself no more.

And about petty crimes… What's petty?

Like shoplifting?

I'm too good at it to get caught.

I suppose I could intentionally slip up.

I didnt say psych ward.

And yeah I'm just saying if you GENUINELY want to get away from the temptations of life, jail is perfect. Every time I've ever been in jail (at least 12 times) I become a different person for a bit. Clears the head.

But yeah yeah I mean obviously I've never gone to jail intentionally and I dont actually expect that you or anyone would.
    I'm like 35 (legit can't even remember exactly any more... Born in August of 1984... maybe 34).

And nothing appeals to me.

Everyone, and everything, is some kind of obstacle between myself and faint and faded once-held-proudly goals chock with ambition anticipating some kind of life full of accomplishments.

Instead, I'm a fat, drunk, unemployed, drug addicted, lonely/single, push-over faggot that just keeps slipping deeper and deeper into the depths of shit land.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I want escape… Like a pod of some kind that can just jettison me away from the day-to-day activities that just seem so banal and obstructive against any kind of true self-actualization.

What about..

Kill yourself?
    Originally posted by mmQ What about..

Kill yourself?

I live in Canada...

Guns require too much pre-meditation.

Plus, I'd rather blow myself up in a meth lab or something than that.

I'll take intense risks before I hit that off switch.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I didnt say anything about guns. Just like I didnt say psych ward. Why are you changing what I'm saying STAHP IT.
    Originally posted by aldra so you can 'self actualise' a few times in orbit before running out of oxygen?

My metaphors are mixed, I'll admit.

I'm drunk as fuck, plus mad as fuck, plus feeling helpess as fuck...

I just want to walk through a magical closet into a land of fantasy and make-believe, where time passes by but does not correspond to the original world's timeline.

Narnia-like and all.

I need to get away and figure out a plan to defend myself against... my own weak inhibitions and tendencies towards people pleasing.

Are people even all that worth pleasing? Like, damn.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm like 35 (legit can't even remember exactly any more… Born in August of 1984… maybe 34).

And nothing appeals to me.

Everyone, and everything, is some kind of obstacle between myself and faint and faded once-held-proudly goals chock with ambition anticipating some kind of life full of accomplishments.

Instead, I'm a fat, drunk, unemployed, drug addicted, lonely/single, push-over faggot that just keeps slipping deeper and deeper into the depths of shit land.

I'm in a similar place, just not inviting junkies in to make it worse
Jump to Top