User Controls

Julian Assange to be expelled within hours to days

Octavian motherfucker
    https://news.sky.com/story/wikileaks-julian-assange-to-be-expelled-within-hours-to-days-11684549

he should have sex with chelsea manning
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "man about to get life imprisonment for defying the surveillance state"

yes, yes, very funny. Haha. Hilarious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Lanny "man about to get life imprisonment for defying the surveillance state"

yes, yes, very funny. Haha. Hilarious.

He's an egotistical cunt that wants all the recognition for what mainly his colleagues did, a result of which is him taking the full wrath of America's cock. Don't be fooled this guy isn't a would be martyr, just an idiot with a God complex. He actually thought his actions would make a difference and project him to meteoric heights of rebel stardom. Yes, maybe some of that intel was for the public domain, but as result he's compromised countless lives. Now he'll spend the rest of his miserable life in a jail cell and soon be forgotton and all will be in vain. Edward Snowden on the other hand...

So yes Lanny....HA-HA!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Isn’t he wanted in the UK first? I think I just read that Ecuador has a deal with the UK.

I didn’t read your article. It wanted me to accept cookies, so I looked it up myself.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    WikiLeaks said the move was an attempt by Ecuadorian President Lenín Moreno to cover up activities related to his use of an offshore tax haven created by his brother, known as the INA Papers.

But Assange's lawyer has reportedly said he had nothing to do with the leak of the papers.

Whatever way you take this it's funny, either bit the hand that shielded him or not spreading this info for personal reasons.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Octavian He's an egotistical cunt that wants all the recognition for what mainly his colleagues did, a result of which is him taking the full wrath of America's cock. Don't be fooled this guy isn't a would be martyr, just an idiot with a God complex. He actually thought his actions would make a difference and project him to meteoric heights of rebel stardom. Yes, maybe some of that intel was for the public domain, but as result he's compromised countless lives. Now he'll spend the rest of his miserable life in a jail cell and soon be forgotton and all will be in vain. Edward Snowden on the other hand…

So yes Lanny….HA-HA!

So which is it, was he a meaningful participant in the leaks or wasn't he?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Octavian https://news.sky.com/story/wikileaks-julian-assange-to-be-expelled-within-hours-to-days-11684549

hah, bizarre hit piece made him seem like Bart Simpson in the last paragraph... looks like the predictive programming worked on you.

You're letting your personal feelings get in the way of the bigger picture. I don't particularly like Assange either, but there needs to be a high-profile target both to draw attention and donations to the cause and to give the powers that be a visible target drawing their resources away from the actual platform and workers. I don't know how much of it is just an act and how much of it is him just being a dong, but regardless it's necessary for their survival.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Isn’t he wanted in the UK first? I think I just read that Ecuador has a deal with the UK.

I didn’t read your article. It wanted me to accept cookies, so I looked it up myself.

He's being held in the Ecuadorian embassy in the UK. His fear has been that if he leaves the embassy for any reason, UK police will arrest him for extradition to the US (this has now been confirmed).

Previously he had been accused of sexual assault in Sweden - he offered to be interviewed inside the embassy but refused to leave, fearing extradition, but the Swedish authorities refused. The charges have been withdrawn (it seems that they were spurious to begin with), but authorities still have an open warrant for his arrest.

His current situation is that the previous Ecuadorian President gave him asylum but the current President (as of 2017) is trying to wash his hands of it largely due to economic and policy pressure from the US - they keep progressively adding restrictions and conditions to his stay in the embassy, ostensibly in order to evict him for violating them.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian https://news.sky.com/story/wikileaks-julian-assange-to-be-expelled-within-hours-to-days-11684549

absconded

Ab Sconnd

sounds made up.. apparently it means moves quickly in secrecy. when was the last time you used this word in a sentence?
    Originally posted by inert_observer he should have sex with chelsea manning

and live stream it.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and live stream it.

I thought they let 'her' out
    Originally posted by Krow I thought they let 'her' out

shes been out of the closet for a long time.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny shes been out of the closet for a long time.

I mean I thought they let her out early on whatever reasons.

So if he goes into Club-Fed while she is out.. how can he get raped by her?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Resist or serve.

Just accept the tides won't change, the tables won't turn, and in this world only the bad guys win. If you think otherwise you are all idiots. History is written by the victors, and that will be the state(s).
    Krow African Astronaut
    Trump decided to visit California while Gov Newsom was out of the country.

I wanted to see Donald Trump and hand copies over to his personal secret service. since they keep blocking delivery.
    Originally posted by Octavian Resist or serve.

Just accept the tides won't change, the tables won't turn, and in this world only the bad guys win. If you think otherwise you are all idiots. History is written by the victors, and that will be the state(s).

theres no good or bad,
Jump to Top