User Controls

I'm a serial killer...

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    In red dead 2. I like murdering the prostitutes in that game. I time them up and throw then off a cliff, or drop them on the train tracks, or antagonize them to get them to get up and walk away from view of witnesses, then run up behind with an ax and tackle them and ax murder them. I like when they see me and start running first.

It's also fun to just gun them down, or shooting them in combination of the other things.

I wonder if it's possible to leave them tied up in the woods and set out some potent predator bait and watch them get eaten by a bear. Doubt it, but it'd be cool.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i was thinking of getting this for ps4 sometime, how would you compare it to GTA or something similar?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ha. I recreated the New Zealand shooting with first person view on gta5 the other day. Satisfying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm also a cereal murderer. Let's have breakfast.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Ya know you can get that one prostitute hung that kills that man in valentines hotel. Hog tie her devil ass and take her to the sheriff.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls i was thinking of getting this for ps4 sometime, how would you compare it to GTA or something similar?

BEST GAME EVAH
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    But really, there's nothing wrong with serial kills IRL. Usually they are cleancut and healthy. People have more respect for them then your average person.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Admin But really, there's nothing wrong with serial kills IRL. Usually they are cleancut and healthy. People have more respect for them then your average person.

Jump to Top