User Controls

Nootropics

Octavian motherfucker
    My newfound abstinence has prompted me to look into nootropics. It seems the only organ not damaged from my years of hedonism is my massive cock. Everything else is fucked, but not so damaged beyond repair. I'm slowly getting back my memory amongst other things.

I've always been intrigued by these supplements but had a shit experience a few years back with a company called "Cerebral health". I got piracetam and rather make me more alert I felt somewhat retarded, not the experience I was hoping for. Would someone be as kind as to recommend me a suitable stack, supplement and correct dosage. Also please tell me of your experiences and life changes as a result of said nootropics.

Much thanks.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Also Lanny move this to BLTC
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    How badly would u say is your brain damaged on a scale of 1-10?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hmmm maybe a 5? Too early to tell.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I see
    And what are you on a scale of 1-10?
    Octavian motherfucker
    As a person? Well...

A farkin' BILLION OVER 10.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I've had good luck with phenylpiracetam, which is my favorite nootropic. I hear ALCAR is pretty good too. Noopept I like to keep around. Ksm-66 will turn your dick into a demon
    Octavian motherfucker
    What about brain fog? I heard Choline and egg whites is good for it.
    Originally posted by Octavian What about brain fog? I heard Choline and egg whites is good for it.

I think everything i listed above except for ksm-66 should help with brain fog. Including more choline in your diet is a good step but be wary of choline supplements. beta GPC gives me straight up crushing depression within an hour of dosing. I think its because my diet already includes enough choline.

Also consider cutting down on carbs. They can contribute pretty heavily to brain fog
    Octavian motherfucker
    Need carbs for the gym m8. Thanks for the advice though I shall invest in a few of those when I next get paid.

Tell me, what's your illegal drug intake like. What do you have, how much and how frequent?

I'm curious as to whether that may contribute to the depressive moods and how someone teetotal would react to the same amount as you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nootropics are gay. Amphetamines are the only good way.
    Originally posted by Octavian Need carbs for the gym m8. Thanks for the advice though I shall invest in a few of those when I next get paid.

Tell me, what's your illegal drug intake like. What do you have, how much and how frequent?

I'm curious as to whether that may contribute to the depressive moods and how someone teetotal would react to the same amount as you.

Illegal drugs? Just a nightly hit or two off my weed vape. Nothing big.
Jump to Top