User Controls

LEAKED SPLOO PI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a new haircut
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Jesus fuck that's disgusting
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BBY BRUDDER!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietPiano

i got a new haircut

I almost spewed my beer all over my laptop

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    what is it
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    did you do so many drugs that you somehow skipped puberty?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why dont you go ahead and share my facebooks personal life without my permission :)

Just do it. Someone jist fucking do it and get it over with.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Got damn I masturbated tonight then met a high school sweetheart and lost my train of thought fucking

trains FUCKING TRAINS TRAIN TRAINS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck you
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol he stopped posting here because you are all too stupid
    Im a shittty sicilian.
    I told sploo to get a haircut and he did why did i do that
    Originally posted by Lanny did you do so many drugs that you somehow skipped puberty?

you can tell all the people that have been on anti depressants and anti psychotics and have man boobs and love handles. whats your excuse fatass?

EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost lol he stopped posting here because you are all too stupid

Yeah he just posts on Facebook now , where the smart people are
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you can tell all the people that have been on anti depressants and anti psychotics and have man boobs and love handles. whats your excuse fatass?

EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hell I lost like 30 pounds when I was on prozac. It was methish for me.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I told sploo to get a haircut and he did why did i do that

idk man, usually when you get a haircut you do it to make it look fresh and new. I'm sure his dad prolly took him to the "barber" and sploo asked to get it feathered on the sides and just a lil bit trimmed up on the top.
    He chopped about half of his hair off, maybe more. I don't know why he cut it to the length that he did though.

It would probably look pretty swell if he would use some Pantene and use a comb.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I almost spewed my beer all over my laptop

This was good.
    Originally posted by mmQ Hell I lost like 30 pounds when I was on prozac. It was methish for me.

gee wizz i guess err ones different. drukgs dont make me do anything to my weight. just prolly spiritually
    I had 0 appetite on lexapro. My aprents took me to mCdonalds, my favorite restaurante, and I ordered nothing but a coke. They were taken aback.
Jump to Top