- Hulu
    - Prime
    - Vudu
    - Netflix

Anything better than these?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    im poor i only get the free ones
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Plex is king for torrenting and it's free. Set up a server and you can just drop all your files into there and Plex will find box art and descriptions for all of them. Looks just like any other streaming service. It's nice to have all of your favorite shows in one place and stream it from anywhere. Obviously you still have to download and place the files, but it's better than regular torrenting. I use it whenever I go somewhere and want to show someone a movie. Don't have to bring my USB or laptop to show them a movie that isn't available on Netflix or something. Just sign in to whatever they've got and boom, entire library of all your favorite shit right there.
    Darkhunter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Grylls im poor i only get the free ones

Vudu has free movies and TV on it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Darkhunter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by GGG Plex is king for torrenting and it's free. Set up a server and you can just drop all your files into there and Plex will find box art and descriptions for all of them. Looks just like any other streaming service. It's nice to have all of your favorite shows in one place and stream it from anywhere. Obviously you still have to download and place the files, but it's better than regular torrenting. I use it whenever I go somewhere and want to show someone a movie. Don't have to bring my USB or laptop to show them a movie that isn't available on Netflix or something. Just sign in to whatever they've got and boom, entire library of all your favorite shit right there.

I have Plex. I don't use it much and forgot about it.
    Originally posted by Darkhunter I have Plex. I don't use it much and forgot about it.

It's pretty great. I have to get mine working again though :( Was nice while it lasted.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Netflix for movies, Hulu for shows.
    Amazon Prime Video is trash
    Crunchyroll for senpai
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Streaming from paid proprietary services is for fags. Set up a seedbox for torrenting + jellyfin server for streaming. Jellyfin is superior to plex and open source.

Jellyfin isn't supported by jack shit. So it's effectively useless.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Or just pay like $20/mo for 2 services and don't worry about torrenting or any of that shit.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Honestly, this is the best option for the tech illiterate, which most people are.

Or people who don't want to torrent everything before they watch it, and just watch it. I sit on the couch with some food and pop on some Netflix, no problem. If I had to go to Pirate Bay, find a torrent, then wait 10+ minutes to download it depending on the number of seeders, you might as well just go fuck yourself.

Even if you earn a poor nigger $8/hr and spend 2.5 hours each month waiting, it's already not worth your time.
    Darkhunter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by whoami Streaming from paid proprietary services is for fags. Set up a seedbox for torrenting + jellyfin server for streaming. Jellyfin is superior to plex and open source.

Jellyfish is not that good
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Just pay for the shit you want to watch. I'd prefer the providers go a la carte, mainly so CNN goes bye bye.
    Fuck ala carte, fragmentation will just push me to pirate shit again because I don't want to sign up for 8 different services.
    Darkhunter Yung Blood
    Im trying the free Philo for a month
    Darkhunter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Darkhunter Im trying the free Philo for a month

It was as good as I coukd hsve hoped for. Doing the rounds on everything but CBS All Access since fucked that gay shit
Jump to Top