User Controls

Everyone in my family does dope.

I was at a family reunion this weekend and I noticed I was the most sober one there.

Everybody was smoking cigarettes and cigars and drinking beer and wine, that's cool. Once a few people started getting tipsy they said stuff like "I'm on benzos / SSRI's so I shouldn't drink but I will anyways". Nearly all of them were on some kind of pharmaceutical. One person was on opiates for a car accident and still drank wine.

Once it got late a few people went out back and smoked joints, like 6 people plus myself. My uncle then said "I have this really good hash you should all try" and rolled another.

I asked my uncle if he could sell me some weed and he discretely took me upstairs, his 12 year old kid was DRUNK and followed us and just chilled there while my uncle went into his room and closed the door. I assumed he was weighing me out a bag. The 12 year old kid said "I know what my dad is doing he does pot" and then he says "I do it too, I steal his pot and edibles" and giggled and ran off.

Then my uncle opened the door and let me in his room, he laid on the bed on his back and said "your weed is on the dresser". I said "how much do I owe you" he started talking a mile a minute about who he got it from and how it was grown and bla bla bla bla and I realized this guy is on cocaine.

I gave him a thumbs up and said "I know man its cool, I'm proud" he was just laughing maniacally and offered me some. The line was already cut in the bathroom with a rolled up $100 and I did it. When I came out he said "by the way do you want this, I'm not into it" and gives me like half a g of yellow meth and told me not to tell my aunt.

My uncle owns his own "pipe fitting" business and makes lots of money and my aunt makes like $50k+/yr.

Later on during the night my 12 year old cousin also told me he has done mushrooms and MDMA.

My aunt was drunk and on anti depressants and has no clue any of this is going on including the cocaine. I have a feeling one of the kids is gonna find something harder than weed pretty soon in their dads bedroom.

Jump to Top