User Controls

Nintendo is garbage

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Basically the only reason that they are still in business is because of nostalgia. They've been remaking the same games for decades now. Smash Bros is probably the worst contender. Zelda and the platforming Mario games seem to introduce at least some new mechanics, but everything else is the same. I cannot fathom why anybody without brain damage would purchase a Nintendo device.
    Octavian motherfucker
    If I had kids that lived me maybe but I'd rather get the old SEGA megadrive out and play co-op Golden Axe.

Yeah!!!

Golden Axe is probably one of my favorite games. I spent so many hours on co-op as a kid. Can still beat the first level without getting hit.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Have to somehow find a way to play online co op
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Switch has pretty awesome graphics sir.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Switch has pretty awesome graphics sir.

Yeah but the games for it are trash and their legacy support is downright robbery. I used to have a Wii just for Mario Kart and some on the rails shooting games, but that's pretty much it. Not a lot of options with Nintendo.
    Originally posted by GGG Basically the only reason that they are still in business is because of nostalgia. They've been remaking the same games for decades now. Smash Bros is probably the worst contender. Zelda and the platforming Mario games seem to introduce at least some new mechanics, but everything else is the same. I cannot fathom why anybody without brain damage would purchase a Nintendo device.

They were always shit, cutesy bullshit for girls and babies.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    posting in a troll thread
    Originally posted by Lanny posting in a troll thread

Not a troll, fanboy. I genuinely think Nintendo is garbage. This is why I sold the Switch I was gifted and bought an Xbox instead.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    nope, it actually is a troll :)
    Yeah, okay kid.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lanny loves anything Japaneasey, you offended her delicate feelz.
    Originally posted by Octavian Lanny loves anything Japaneasey, you offended her delicate feelz.

The last time I brought this up, Lanny got very heated and drunk, and said some hurtful things. He called me the next morning to apologize. So I guess he's just trying to avoid another incident.
    GOD.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Gaming in general is garbage

I bought like 14 games last Christmas and haven't played any of them.

I have been playing video games since the age of five so I'm an expert on this.
    The entire goddamn industry is a racket and the games themselves are shallow pieces of shit that only exist to make a profit.

I have kind of given up on games now

I plan on getting RPG Maker MV then making my own games, thatll be fun at least.
    Then there is VR, once a VR GTA or fleshed out RPG is released I'll make a major comeback.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Gaming in general is garbage

I bought like 14 games last Christmas and haven't played any of them.

I have been playing video games since the age of five so I'm an expert on this.
    The entire goddamn industry is a racket and the games themselves are shallow pieces of shit that only exist to make a profit

AAA studios just keep recycling IP and don't seem to want to take chances, DLC's for what would have been free community mods in 06'. And retarded consumers who are on board. I just got a comp that can run a few newer titles but I dunno... gaming has lost it's appeal. Probably just me.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    CALL OF DUTY BLACKCOCKS 17
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil AAA studios just keep recycling IP and don't seem to want to take chances, DLC's for what would have been free community mods in 06'. And retarded consumers who are on board. I just got a comp that can run a few newer titles but I dunno… gaming has lost it's appeal. Probably just me.

It's not just you
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Nil AAA studios just keep recycling IP and don't seem to want to take chances, DLC's for what would have been free community mods in 06'. And retarded consumers who are on board. I just got a comp that can run a few newer titles but I dunno… gaming has lost it's appeal. Probably just me.

Well BotW is a great example of a AAA studio gambling by radically changing the formula on one of their biggest pieces of IP and being very successful doing so.

And I'm not really sure mid 2000s gaming was really all that much better, there was still plenty of garbage rehashes. Garbage may not have sold as well but you still got a mound of shit games for every gem out there.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria It's not just you

hey faggot why u block me on psn?

don’t make me have to fry your motherboard
Jump to Top