User Controls

What would you do if you suddenly had nothing?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You wake up one morning at the edge of a lake in the woods. The fog is thick, and you've got no idea where you are. You take a moment to collect yourself, and realize that you've been robbed. No clothes, no phone, no nothing. As far as you can tell, you are unharmed and healthy as you've ever been (whatever that may be.) The only sound you can hear is the chirping of birds. They are chirping in alarm.

What do you do?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Same as last time
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Same as last time

Your ass is now bleeding, and your walking speed has been slowed to a stagger.

What do you do?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Probably take a piss, drink some lake water and start walking.
    Originally posted by Nil Probably take a piss, drink some lake water and start walking.

You'd drink right from the lake? Which direction do you start walking in?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    what if you woke up with your clothes stripped from you, you're tied by your wrist and ankles, spread beagle, facing down a gigantic chimney where you look down into that goes into the abyss. You hear guttural moans and screaming of all different kinds of voices coming from that abyss in a language you've never heard before, a language from ancient times. You occasionally see the embers coming up from hell, but you know this is you're own personal hell, for eternity. You don't question why you're there or how you got there, but all you know is you will always be there as satan laughs as you eternally rot. The fear, sadness, the lack of hope is all your soul has now forever. Your soul last forever and this is what you've been given. 1 million thousand years with out a drink of water, you try to croak out to god, "please help me" but the voices just get louder.

Dare to take the only pill there has ever been?

didn't read.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by GGG You'd drink right from the lake?

I would drink right from the lake.
    Originally posted by GGG didn't read.

you prolly did, but whether you did or not i knew you'd still say that because you know im a better writer than you.
    Originally posted by Nil I would drink right from the lake.

You have dysentery.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Probably masturbate, scratch my ass then look for some humans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG You have dysentery.

i rather have dysentery than getting my colon worked over by a fat dude
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i rather have dysentery than getting my colon worked over by a fat dude

How do you know?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    the correct answer is to whistle for a cab and when it comes near you will see that the licence plate will say "fresh" and there will also be dice in the mirror
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Well ohfra means everything to me sooo....you know this is egregious.
    You guys would all die in the wild. I'm disappointed.

By the time you guys would have been done masturbating and getting lost, I would have re-started civilization and be well on my way to the industrial age.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho How do you know?

because the poop is soft when you have desentary gary, but a dick is a lot harder than that and im not into dudes.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because the poop is soft when you have desentary gary, but a dick is a lot harder than that and im not into dudes.

thats really rich coming from the biggest faggot on here
    Originally posted by Grylls thats really rich coming from the biggest faggot on here

pretty sure im one of the leastest faggots on here, considering i have sex with women. you gay nerd
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'd track down your mother and rape her, because I despise the wench for not aborting u.
Jump to Top