User Controls

Where is a good place to buy Unlock Phone

Krow African Astronaut
    I want maybe a Note 9 or Galaxy 9+ cheap since the 10 came out.

Did they make a Note 8 after the 7 blew up? or is it a good phone? I love Samsung cameras. they're kick ass.

HTC M9 would be a good or decent phone and camera. is there an M10 or something .. or did HTC turn to shit.

-discuss. just don't talk to me about apple phones. they're retarded and overprice but good cameras.
    Ebay.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ebay.

someone opened an account on ebay in my name and they won't let me remake a new one ( I believe the social security is required there)
    John smith is fucked as well then.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson John smith is fucked as well then.

say what you mean, Pal!
    I mean someone having an ebay account using your name doesn't stop you from opening one with the same name...

of course if they are using the same SS# then yes that's a problem...which you should address with them.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I mean someone having an ebay account using your name doesn't stop you from opening one with the same name…

of course if they are using the same SS# then yes that's a problem…which you should address with them.

I tried.. they gave me static.

Then I was at google campus, right next door is eBay and Paypal. and I'm pretty sure a Harper Reed look alike got into my car. I really need to find these dashcams .. I had thousands.. have to sort through. My favorite is George Lucas stepping out near Market and I think 9th street. I was looking down and grabbing something off my car's floor and looked up and slammed on the brakes.

Not making this shit up.. .then again, he has to do shit like anyone else. in his classic checkered shirt.
Jump to Top