User Controls

I would sniff one thousand dildos just to get the chance to sniff AoC's dildo

blaster master victim of incest
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by blaster master I would suck her dad's dick just to get a tatse of the recipe.

taste like honey?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Très romantique😍❤
    blaster master victim of incest
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk.. i wouldn't i hate the smell of most hispanic people, especially the older i get ive realized. and not because these women don't shower, but the vaginal juices from them i can smell and I don't like it.

funny story though about me bitching about how i dont like the smell of certain ppl. i was seeing this girl and she was cute and stuff and really liked me, one night she invited me over to her house to watch this retarded show impractical jokers because her uncle is in the show.. (its not even real) and we went to her bed to go to bed at the end of the night and i got up to go take a piss and didn't wash my hands. (my dick was clean i took a shower before going over to her place, its not like i pissed all over my hands lol, plus she'd had my dick her mouth the last time we met) and she asked me when i got back into bed if i washed my hands and i was like "yeah... i did" and she was like "no you didn't you smell"
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Never heard of her. Weird name.
Jump to Top