User Controls

It's almost Summer

Time to ban ghost again
    WellHung Black Hole
    wat a horrible thread
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It's almost Christmas too, all depends on how you look at things.
    Summer sucks
    Admin African Astronaut
    Can't wait to try out my new mountain bike. I got it for free. Only a $1700 bike, but I got a $250 GPS thing and nice helmet.

Summer is fun.
    I have no desires for summer to start early. Facebook girls be like "ZOMG CN IT B SUMMER YET?!?!??" in september.

summer has its moments, but I don't need them until their proper time.
    yabbadabbadindunuthin oplus is dead, long live oplus [my sedative well-conducted austrocedrus]
    People spend all winter bitching about how much they hate winter because it's cold and snowy.

Then people spend all spring complaining about how it rains too much and is still too cold.

Then summer comes and people whine that it's too hot.

Then autumn comes and people complain that they can't wait for the holidays.

Everyone constantly bitches about everything constantly. Just take time to enjoy the current state of things.
    I am only guilty of #3

At least I can ride the bike every day though
    And I will bitch about the mosquito's too, shut up
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I'm so excited
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by yabbadabbadindunuthin People spend all winter bitching about how much they hate winter because it's cold and snowy.

Then people spend all spring complaining about how it rains too much and is still too cold.

Then summer comes and people whine that it's too hot.

Then autumn comes and people complain that they can't wait for the holidays.

Everyone constantly bitches about everything constantly. Just take time to enjoy the current state of things.

Quit bitching.
    The only qualm I have about winter is that it lasts a good 6 months here, which is a bit much, really. It snowed a few days ago and snow in May sometimes isn't unheard of here. Makes the spring and falls like 40 days tops for each, which is unfortunate because the summers are 100% hot and 100% humid.
    Driving a tesla or a prius here is a straight up bad idea.
    Originally posted by DietPiano The only qualm I have about winter is that it lasts a good 6 months here, which is a bit much, really. It snowed a few days ago and snow in May sometimes isn't unheard of here. Makes the spring and falls like 40 days tops for each, which is unfortunate because the summers are 100% hot and 100% humid.

That's the same problem I have with summer here
    alienated Yung Blood
    Summer and winter are both equally gay because you have to deal with heatstrokes and frostbites.
    I rather not wear so much clothes, fuck winter.
    If you're too cold you can put more clothes on

If you're too hot you're fucked
    Air conditioning.
    DURRRRRRR THAT DOESNT WORK OUTSIDE DUUUUUURRRRRR
Jump to Top