User Controls

Who on NIS has the hottest mom?

blaster master victim of incest
    Kids with nice hair have nice moms
    supplice Yung Blood
    I found her Facebook years ago when kr'oz's arrest records started doing the rounds. I actually wasn't sure it was her until I noticed she liked to paint pictures of his cat.

your assessment is incorrect.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    2 of the most ugly mfers I met had 2 of the most beautiful daughters I ever seen so you never know
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *poasting in a cougar tred*
    Originally posted by supplice I found her Facebook years ago when kr'oz's arrest records started doing the rounds. I actually wasn't sure it was her until I noticed she liked to paint pictures of his cat.

your assessment is incorrect.

Maybe he takes after his dad then...
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by blaster master You ever been able to look at a dude and just tell they have a sexy mom? Yes, I'm talking about you Krolo, Lanny, and §m£ÂgØL.

You know who has a sleeper hot mom? Mash.

My vote for boy with the hottest mom has gotta be krolo tho. You don't grow up to be that big of a fuckboi without everyone you know busting your chops about having a sexy mom.

what do you think about honeybee's mom?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by blaster master You ever been able to look at a dude and just tell they have a sexy mom? Yes, I'm talking about you Krolo, Lanny, and §m£ÂgØL.

You know who has a sleeper hot mom? Mash.

My vote for boy with the hottest mom has gotta be krolo tho. You don't grow up to be that big of a fuckboi without everyone you know busting your chops about having a sexy mom.

obviously not your mom considering you told me she fucks niggers lol
Jump to Top