User Controls

America For Sale

Krow African Astronaut
    How long before the US economy will collapse until they can't up keep the White House and it gets sold to China to restore to it's new design a chinese castle

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, is listed for $394,278,861. This property has 16 bedrooms, 35 full bathrooms, and approximately 54,900 square feet. If the property located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC isn't what you're looking for, search DC real estate to see other houses for sale in Washington .
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    America isn't for sale, it's sold and now we pay rent.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun America isn't for sale, it's sold and now we pay rent.

I hope you're happy that your generation has failed with keeping up with the payments.
    Originally posted by Krow I hope you're happy that your generation has failed with keeping up with the payments.

I hope you're happy that your generation got us into this mess in the first place
    But you don't know my generation. Wasn't me, I paid my taxes.
    Krow African Astronaut
    No one paid taxes but Erek.. Erek is the only one who seems to have paid Taxes.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Every generation blames every other generation. It’s just how it is. There’s always enough blame to go around.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I hope you're happy that your generation got us into this mess in the first place

I never ever sucked off SSD, SSI or the Welfare Teet my humble little Mellennial piece of shit generation
    BTW Krow, you and Erect are almost the same age.
    You don't know that
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist BTW Krow, you and Erect are almost the same age.

How would you know?
    Originally posted by Krow I never ever sucked off SSD, SSI or the Welfare Teet my humble little Mellennial piece of shit generation

No, but you guys couldn't pay a few more cents for shit that was made in the US, so now we have no choice but to support a country that hates us with every purchase we make

Every generation is shit though, when's the next extinction event
    Well, let’s see. Erect is 54, and Krow is 52 or 53. Tell me I’m wrong!
    Bitch knows everything.
    Wrong!
    You just said it last night idiot. Were you lying?
    I don't think someone that age would pick that username

Just saying
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jυicebox No, but you guys couldn't pay a few more cents for shit that was made in the US, so now we have no choice but to support a country that hates us with every purchase we make

Every generation is shit though, when's the next extinction event

that wasn't my Generation, it was upper management lying to the people who sent out purchasers (eg: Walmart) and made claims it was made and purchased in the USA when it wasn't.

there was no oversite comity for such jobs. no one sent in audits on purchases only what was on the store shelves and L&P performance. not on the global purchasers flying out of the country.
    How do you know I wasn't lying last night?
    Krow African Astronaut
    I think I know who Erek is (2 of them.. could be either one). either one did the same thing for employment.
Jump to Top