User Controls

Child sex

whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am fairly confident you know my opinion on this, every other months a discussion is had where pedophilia will be mentioned and we as in the community, go back and forth in length. I think over the course of these threads i've made my stance on the issue known.
    that's true, there are a lot of these threads
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    We may not agree on whether they should be sexually active, but to believe anything other than the fact that we cultivate their sexuality in a societal context from the cradle onward to the point of fetishization is mere foolishness. Pedophilia is a natural response to a program of child sex that already exists, it is hidden in plain sight and we all have participated.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I once penetrated a fourteen year old, when I was fifteen..
    HTS highlight reel
    Potentially maybe okay in a purely academic, hypothetical sense. In reality, far too likely to cause trauma for it to be ethical/moral behavior.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Stupid fucking thread..
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by whoami SWIM thinks it's always justifiable and would like to partake in it himself.

d o n t
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Can someone make me an AOC avatar? Preferably a gif of her dancing to the song from the breakfast club
    This retarded troll thread has already been done at least 500 times on this site alone
    Originally posted by Sophie I am fairly confident you know my opinion on this, every other months a discussion is had where pedophilia will be mentioned and we as in the community, go back and forth in length. I think over the course of these threads i've made my stance on the issue known.

IT'S OVER WE CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol 5 eyes intelligence will be flagged from such an abhorrent topic discussion.
    Originally posted by Sudo Can someone make me an AOC avatar? Preferably a gif of her dancing to the song from the breakfast club

i got u fam

https://niggasin.space/thread/36390
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I once penetrated a fourteen year old, when I was fifteen..

Oh snap
    Originally posted by Instigator Oh snap

That’s what her hymen said!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala That’s what her hymen said!

What a cunt!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Banny Vader obvs knows there's something for them to be saved from

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny she could sacrifice herself to save some children.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Sophie I am fairly confident you know my opinion on this, every other months a discussion is had where pedophilia will be mentioned and we as in the community, go back and forth in length. I think over the course of these threads i've made my stance on the issue known.

Wtf

Fucking child mol
Jump to Top