User Controls

Lying in bed all day sucks.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    They didn't even give me anything for it or anything. But I did find a old bottle of klonopin I didn't even know I had.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country They didn't even give me anything for it or anything. But I did find a old bottle of klonopin I didn't even know I had.

why u in bed all day n klonopin is a type of xanax?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I have insane dreams. Night before last I was a meat product (like pink goo that they make chicken nuggets from) being stuffed into a styrofoam box, and trying to develop higher order movement functions to escape while also not developing too much fungus. At the same time the styrofoam box got higher each day.

Last night I was a patriotic Chinese army guy trying to pull off something from a traitorous satellite that had crashed back to earth. The thing looked just like a dried pork leg. When I woke up I had pulled my air-boot off. My foot really hurt.

I am in an air-boot instead of a cast right now btw.

Originally posted by Krow why u in bed all day n klonopin is a type of xanax?

Mossad found me and beat me up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Mossad found me and beat me up.

Did you report them to the UN?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

So you're the one stealing old Star Wars footwear, OP.. 😊

Spare me a couple of those outdated Klonopin..
    Krow African Astronaut
    My cast boot was blue and came with 2 metal supports that apparently made the Subway Police (BART) at west Oakland think I had a dagger in my boot and I was dragged off the train and thrown in County for being "Drunk in Public" because they smelled alcohol on my breath after they realized I was just a guy with a broken foot and hand.

I never got my 1200 dollar boot back from the cop who drove me 120 miles an hour while swerving in and out of traffic and had unbuckled me to bounce my spine off the doors. he also played Heavy Metal thrasher rock really fucking loud so he didn't have to hear my "Owies" everytime I bounced off a door like a pinball.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You need to sue god.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Oh and the next day I went to retrieve my boot.. he had to go into a week long driving class to retrain. I wonder why. Never saw my boot again.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Sometimes they hold it for evidence.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Sometimes they hold it for evidence.

Then they would tell you they're holding it for evidence.

Was my Boot drunk?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i laid in bed all day today smoking weed and throwing up and watching a an e's death experience show having anxiety attacks pulling my pud lol
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i laid in bed all day today smoking weed and throwing up and watching a an e's death experience show having anxiety attacks pulling my pud lol

Smoking weed, and throwing up, don't mesh, you little bitch, but you carry on with your story..
    Admin African Astronaut
    I remember seeing your thread about your ankle but didn't inspect it for forum violations.

What did you do?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Pot is stupid. Drugs are lame.

stick to meds, fuck you doing smoking pot while throwing up? You got the AIDS?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

So you're the one stealing old Star Wars footwear, OP.. 😊

Spare me a couple of those outdated Klonopin..

Are you resting your foot on a big sack of garbage?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you resting your foot on a big sack of Ice?

-fixed
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lying? I think you mean laying
    Originally posted by Krow Pot is stupid. Drugs are lame.

trying to crew a hangover dumbfuck
    Originally posted by Krow Pot is stupid. Drugs are lame.

trying to crew a hangover dumbfuck

Originally posted by mikeyagain Smoking weed, and throwing up, don't mesh, you little bitch, but you carry on with your story..

you mad dad-bod?
Jump to Top