User Controls

Stupid bitch gets into car with 3 complete strangers on night out

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    And expects to not get raped...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8757518/brit-skier-french-alps-raped-abducted-dumped-snow/

Yep, she'd get it...woulda been 4 strangers had I been there (me first though, no sloppy seconds for me)

Technologist victim of incest
    The girl was lost. She thought the guys that picked her up were friends of her friend. They all lived in a very close knit community. I’m not saying she made a smart move, but calling her a stupid bitch is taking it a bit far.

SMH at victim blaming.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist The girl was lost. She thought the guys that picked her up were friends of her friend. They all lived in a very close knit community.

What?

Yeah, if you're a pretty young white girl and you get into a car with three araby dudes (they don't even describe the attackers, so it's probably them) you're going to get raped.
    Um ok?

I said that wasn’t a very smart move, but I absolutely do not blame her for the actions of some psychos.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Um ok?

I said that wasn’t a very smart move, but I absolutely do not blame her for the actions of some psychos.

So basically she was on holiday, and believed some strangers who were loitering around smoking who told her they knew her friend?

Rich white girls really can be unbelievably sheltered and pathetic.
    If I was her dad I'd beat her and disown her btw.
    Whatever you say Soi
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    She did a stupid thing she should know better now she has to live w/the consequences of that. I dunno the stupidity hurts.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    If I get in a car with a bunch of strange women I expect to be raped
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Jeez can't even get a lift these days without getting raped.

I wonder how long into the ride the rape was initiated. As they were pulling to a stop to pick her up did they all just say, "she's getting it".
    Originally posted by Octavian Jeez can't even get a lift these days without getting raped.

I wonder how long into the ride the rape was initiated. As they were pulling to a stop to pick her up did they all just say, "she's getting it".

followed by "me first me first!...I called it!"
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Certainly stupid of her, but it's sad there is so much evil in the world for something like that to happen... and to be a pretty regular occurrence at that.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Certainly stupid of her, but it's sad there is so much evil in the world for something like that to happen… and to be a pretty regular occurrence at that.

Perspective, from the guys point of view it's great such things happen
Jump to Top