User Controls

Do not start Tinder conversations by asking if somebody believes in ghosts

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    My experiment has run its course. Only people who believe in ghosts will respond, and they're all insane and want to talk in depth about it.

I will update the community on what other pickup lines are to be avoided
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just a small town girl....
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Breathlessly awaiting more updates
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Breathlessly awaiting more updates

So far, using Chinese only netted me one Japanese girl. Any simple "Hey" is totally ignored, EXCEPT by fat girls. Responding to girls who msg me first never works (and their initial message is always incredibly boring)

If you have any other ideas I'll consider trying them. I want to run experiments on Bumble but all the women there are honestly terrifying. I swiped on a couple of great looking doctors. Those women can get anyone at any time.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by GGG So far, using Chinese only netted me one Japanese girl. Any simple "Hey" is totally ignored, EXCEPT by fat girls. Responding to girls who msg me first never works (and their initial message is always incredibly boring)

If you have any other ideas I'll consider trying them. I want to run experiments on Bumble but all the women there are honestly terrifying. I swiped on a couple of great looking doctors. Those women can get anyone at any time.

have you tried talking about insects?

ask her what her fav insect is?

do you have on?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hahahahahahahaha
    Octavian motherfucker
    GGG do you prefer insects or humans?
    Originally posted by Octavian GGG do you prefer insects or humans?

Depends on the insect really

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "insect"!
    LOL
    Technologist victim of incest
    😂😂😂😂😂

Good one Oct!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Were you in on it Grylls?
    good work 😂
    Octavian motherfucker
    i kinda feel bad now he only just got unbanned
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I believe in Ghost. He's real. You know why? Because he posted in this thread.
    Originally posted by Technologist Were you in on it Grylls?

We were all in on it. My job was to bump this thread hahaha.
    Nice work team.
    I never believed in ghosts until my cat died back in January and now I have Ghost kitty visiting me late at night.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I never believed in ghosts until my cat died back in January and now I have Ghost kitty visiting me late at night.

What goes on during these late night visits?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What goes on during these late night visits?

Mostly feeling her jump on the bed but obviously not being there or catching sight of her out of the corner of my eye.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I never believed in ghosts until my cat died back in January and now I have Ghost kitty visiting me late at night.

cat ?

i always thought your an beta.
Jump to Top