it's insane

I'm going to drill your mom
    Gghhighigh Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'ma talk us up

I mean poast blew off his thumb

HTS turns tranny, lops testacles off and lets old paraplegic touch breast

it's insane

I missed this ordeal about HTS
    And I'm surprised he continues to share more embarrassing accounts, is he ok like mentally?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Gghhighigh I missed this ordeal about HTS
    And I'm surprised he continues to share more embarrassing accounts, is he ok like mentally?

Please use her proper pronouns. I understand some of you knew her before she transitioned but she has had gender corrective surgery and no longer needs to put up with this ANATOMICALLY INCORRECT bullshit from you people.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Gghhighigh I missed this ordeal about HTS

I smoked crack in an alley with a dude in a wheelchair and let him fondle my tits. Whatever. Not embarrassing, really. It was just a thang.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Surgery does not give you a vagina or uterus or any other female parts. Literally nothing he can do will change that.

Also wasn't it just the testicles.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Leave HTS alone, faggot. If she wants to be called "she", then who the fuck does that hurt? It's whatever makes her happy. You can go suck cock if you got a problem with that, nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Surgery does not give you a vagina or uterus or any other female parts. Literally nothing he can do will change that.

Also wasn't it just the testicles.

I don't care, respect her PREFERRED pronouns or you're a piece of shit.

I don't care how long a person has been transitioning, how many dicks they have, what pills they are on or what genitals they have. Everyone has preferred pronouns and not using them is disrespectful and starting drama and shit for no reason. If you like drama and shit come fucking say it to her face with me standing there. I fucking dare you kid because if you fucked up and i was there you would be lucky to ever speak again.

And I'm being nice about it. There are people out there a lot crazier than me and they are on more medication with less to lose. Transgirls have it rough and if you dedicate making their struggle harder you're a scumbag that deserves to die.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Leave HTS alone, faggot. If she wants to be called "she", then who the fuck does that hurt? It's whatever makes her happy. You can go suck cock if you got a problem with that, nigger.

Shut the fuck up you gangrenous vaginal sore you can't even kill yourself properly.

Now assume room temperature.
    Gghhighigh Yung Blood
    Originally posted by HTS I smoked crack in an alley with a dude in a wheelchair and let him fondle my tits. Whatever. Not embarrassing, really. It was just a thang.

Pic?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by HTS I smoked crack in an alley with a dude in a wheelchair and let him fondle my tits. Whatever. Not embarrassing, really. It was just a thang.

We don't talk about this on the bus, train or plane. We don't talk about it in school, at events or concerts. We Just Don't
    Octavian motherfucker
    Mash can't handle the drill
    Technologist victim of incest
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Octavian Mash can't handle the drill

I don't wan tuh drill.
    Krow African Astronaut
    I see.. dehumanize a real event and experience by cartooning it?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Krow I see.. dehumanize a real event and experience by cartooning it?

Remember when you blurred your face and were anonymous but then suddenly you WEREN'T?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'ma talk us up

I mean poast blew off his thumb

HTS turns tranny, lops testacles off and lets old paraplegic touch breast

it's insane

It's sad that as a schizophrenic and an artist (allegedly), the most creative thing you could ever think to pitch is the life I chose to lead.
    Darkhunter Yung Blood
    Please devote an episode to both Ate and LSD
Jump to Top