User Controls

NIS Github

yabbadabbadindunuthin oplus is dead, long live oplus [my sedative well-conducted austrocedrus]
    We should all start throwing out ideas about tech related stuff we want to do. For those of us who are only half retarded, we could potentially contribute to a github and collaborate on projects.
    Shrooms Houston
    I just want to remain unhinged being it's all I do browsing without being traced
    yabbadabbadindunuthin oplus is dead, long live oplus [my sedative well-conducted austrocedrus]
    Originally posted by Shrooms I just want to remain unhinged being it's all I do browsing without being traced

This literally means nothing.

On a slightly related note, if you want to learn about browsing untraced, see Sophie.

Also, hi Sophie.
    Ghost Black Hole
    post a link
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i want to make a sociel network.. the greatest in the world!
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The forum software's github is a the bottom of every page, the issue tracker is kind of a running log of things I'd like to implement. There's also Houston which it depends on which needs some love.

Or were you thinking of non-forum related stuff?
    I was thinking non-forum related stuff. Making stupid text based games, etc.

But if nobody is down that's fine.
    What's with the user title?
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox What's with the user title?

I have no idea. Lanny made it. He's a programmer, and they're known for their autistic sense of humor.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by whoami Wait, is yabba actually Oplus? If so, good to see him alive.

I don't know who that is, but I assure you I'm not him.

On an unrelated note, it sounds like a lot of people from this website die. This is the second dude I've heard of who supposedly was part of this community that is supposedly dead.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Wait, is yabba actually Oplus? If so, good to see him alive.

My thoughts exactly
    Originally posted by whoami Oh, well in the off chance you're being facetious, I'd just like to state that I'm posting in this thread before it gets locked.

I didn't threads got locked in this shithole.

Also, who are you?

Also, back to the github, we could even just work on features for the site if you wanted.
Jump to Top