User Controls

where the fuck is my fucking jaw supposed to sit

almost a third of a century on this terrible planet and still nobody is able to tell me
    HTS highlight reel
    NOBODY TAUGHT US THE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE HOW TO DO TAXES AND WHERE OUR JAWS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Kill everything North of the Equator and rotate 180 degrees and repeat
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My jaws want to be under LJ's bottom.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m your TMJ joint.
    somebody better fucking tell me
    Resting on my balls seems the obvious answer.
    Krow African Astronaut
    This is code. This means something

like Richard Dreyfuss's fork in a plate of mash tators

Instigator Space Nigga
    Your jaw is meant to be on my cock,faggot.
    still cannot figure this out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III still cannot figure this out

Maybe this illustration will help.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fun fact that maybe everyone here already knows but only our lower jaw moves even though it feels like when you open and close your mouth maybe you're opening up and closing both parts of your jaw, but you're not. Lol fuck you
    Originally posted by mmQ Fun fact that maybe everyone here already knows but only our lower jaw moves even though it feels like when you open and close your mouth maybe you're opening up and closing both parts of your jaw, but you're not. Lol fuck you

actually it depends on your frame of reference omg did you not take elementary physics
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I did not take elementary phsyics, no.
    Originally posted by mmQ I did not take elementary phsyics, no.

plus you're a habitual cocaine user, you obviously have no idea where the jaw is supposed to sit so any posting you do here will be off topic therefore
    I know where it’s supposed to sit! Bones are my business of 33 years now. What are you wondering about where it sits.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My jaw comment was correct.

Thank you.
    You are correct Mq. The lower jaw just “wags” up and down!

Jump to Top