User Controls

Brian Harvey is live on yt right now

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    He got some really interesting shit to say. Go check it out.

Heads gonna roll soon.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    im watching he looks like a meth head
    Octavian motherfucker
    Thought he looked familiar, damn he looks like shit!

He's probably the only guy in history to run himself over with his own car.

Apart from that guy from Star Trek movies that left the handbreak off and crushed himself between his gate. Talk about a bizarre death.
    Ghost Black Hole
    harvey jay is better

WE LIT!
    Originally posted by Octavian Thought he looked familiar, damn he looks like shit!

He's probably the only guy in history to run himself over with his own car.

Apart from that guy from Star Trek movies that left the handbreak off and crushed himself between his gate. Talk about a bizarre death.

All that shit in the media was stitch up shit to ruin his rep coz he found out his manager raped one of the band members and refused to resign with him. Check out his channel, he's got some really fucked up evidence on some pretty big names. Rupert Murdoch, Andy coulsen, even David Cameron. He gonna blow some shit off soon.

He just gone live again right now, check his channel for link.

Octavian motherfucker
    Watched a minute of the vid saying he's on a hit list.

He's just a washed up has been who's head is fucked from all the drugs he's taken. He now spends his days smoking weed and living off the royalties from that Christmas song thinking schizo shit.

He needs a square meal and a fucking wash the absolute mess. I bet he thinks the earth is flat as well.

Dudes getting gangstalked hard

Thats what the stress and anxiety does to ya

Originally posted by Octavian Watched a minute of the vid saying he's on a hit list.

Yeah

Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah threats from someone he's probably pissed off no illuminati bollocks.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    he looks like a total piece of shithole and probably a kike.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he looks like a total piece of shithole and probably a kike.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Hey Bill Krozby,

Not trying to shame you or nothing but I see you in tinychat all the time and you look like fucking crap. You got the whole unkempt/rapist/druggie/loser thing going on and I am just posting this to maybe inspire you to get your shit straight like Bradley has. Seriously bro, every time I see you in tinychat I get triggered. You look like such a pathetic poor lost fuck and I am sure your family does not like having a heroin addict for a son/brother/creepy uncle. Now all I am saying is go panhandle a few bucks, get a fix and then buy a haircut before the obsession to get higher kicks in and you end up buying more dope. I know its hard to do and life probably seems like it would be better off if you were dead and you are probably right but at the same time it doesn't have to be. Its never to late to kill yourself or turn your life around. So Bill Krozby. I challenge you to get it together. You filthy, long-haired cuck!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Narc Thats what the stress and anxiety does to ya

He has the EXACT same personality as my friend who got stabbed. It's clearly paranoid psychosis he's suffering from. Brian got stabbed in '01 so that explains a lot. I no longer speak to said friend cause he's a major bell end accusing me of pranking his phone and that people are following him in his car etc. Makes me want to fill him in for being so fucking stupid.

Have no time for cunts like that regardless of their situation, just major weirdosm
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he looks like a total piece of shithole and probably a kike.

Is anyone supposed to take that comment seriously coming from you rapist Bill Krozby?

He's live again now with pigs at his house I think

what a dosser
    Originally posted by Narc Is anyone supposed to take that comment seriously coming from you rapist Bill Krozby?

um who else would you take it seriously from then? sorry but not sorry that your thread sucks ass.
    Originally posted by Octavian He has the EXACT same personality as my friend who got stabbed. It's clearly paranoid psychosis he's suffering from. Brian got stabbed in '01 so that explains a lot. I no longer speak to said friend cause he's a major bell end accusing me of pranking his phone and that people are following him in his car etc. Makes me want to fill him in for being so fucking stupid.

Have no time for cunts like that regardless of their situation, just major weirdosm

Just coz two people have one or two things in common doesn't make them the exact same person. Thats judging somebody based on somebody else. A lot of people make tjis mistake. Its just making assumptions at the end of the day tho.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby um who else would you take it seriously from then? sorry but not sorry that your thread sucks ass.

Well shall we compare you and Brian Harvey.

1. Brian Harvey wants a chick so he says to her "please stay another day" and then sells 22 million records.

2. Bill Krozby wants a chick so he just strangles her, punches her in the face, gets his cock out and just sticks it in her like she's his fucking plaything or summing.

I dunno, who's the piece of shit in these two pictures?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Narc Well shall we compare you and Brian Harvey.

1. Brian Harvey wants a chick so he says to her "please stay another day" and then sells 22 million records.

2. Bill Krozby wants a chick so he just strangles her, punches her in the face, gets his cock out and just sticks it in her like she's his fucking plaything or summing.

I dunno, who's the piece of shit in these two pictures?

most def the first guy because the second never happened. cock sucker.
    Originally posted by Octavian Apart from that guy from Star Trek movies that left the handbreak* off and crushed himself between his gate. Talk about a bizarre death.

*handbrake
Jump to Top