User Controls

Man wearing MAGA hat slashes another man with a sword

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    A man wearing a MAGA cap attacked another man with a sword outside a San Francisco roller-skating rink Friday night, police say.

The victim is said to have grabbed the assailant's red 'Make America Great Again' hat during the bloody confrontation before being stabbed in his hand.

He is said to have been approached by the suspect in the MAGA hat and a row broke out.

In shocking images posted online the red hat - a symbol of Trump's 2016 presidential campaign - can be seen laying on the sidewalk surrounded by blood.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6869383/Man-wearing-MAGA-cap-slashes-man-SWORD-outside-San-Francisco-roller-skating-rink.html

Terrible. Humans are retarded.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    You just don't fuck with a mans hat.. The dummy is lucky to still be alive..
    Victim is said to have grabbed the assailant's red hat before being stabbed

...so self defense then.
    HTS highlight reel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Victim is said to have grabbed the assailant's red hat before being stabbed

…so self defense then.

They started out saying that, but now it seems the press is turning it around, and saying the hat wearer was the trouble maker.. Pretty typical of how they've been doing since Trump took office..
    Originally posted by HTS

😊
    Originally posted by HTS

Dude I just asked if you had 2 AA batteries for my TV remote...
    TT.x1c Houston
    Make Dueling Legal Again
    Make it legal to behead anyone that bitches about your choice of head wear.. That crap has been happening a lot, and it seems some are loosing their patience with it... It's about time..👍
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Make it legal to behead anyone that bitches about your choice of head wear.. That crap has been happening a lot, and it seems some are loosing their patience with it… It's about time..👍

but how will we ban burkas and headscarves then??

Originally posted by Nil but how will we ban burkas and headscarves then??

Send them home..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    DANG HE PUT THAT PUSSY ON THE CHAINWAX !
    Originally posted by Nil but how will we ban burkas and headscarves then??

People who wear MAGA hats, aren't disguised.. JS
    Originally posted by mmQ DANG HE PUT THAT PUSSY ON THE CHAINWAX !

😊
    djballistics Yung Blood
    So many ways to define Hero
    Krow African Astronaut
    Not in the local online news sites.

I think that Church of 8 is in the might be in Noe valley. or it could be the one where Mission and Castro district meet? lanny prolly knows. Maybe it's the one on Church Street which is kind of the Castro district side.
    Originally posted by Krow Not in the local online news sites.

I think that Church of 8 is in the might be in Noe valley. or it could be the one where Mission and Castro district meet? lanny prolly knows. Maybe it's the one on Church Street which is kind of the Castro district side.

You can google it, but I've looked around, and can't find one world news channel that has heard of this assault.. Plenty of off brand name news channels are writing it up though, but are very vague about details.. Just more bullshit, would be my guess..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS

lol
    djballistics Yung Blood
    Originally posted by HTS

Sploo?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by djballistics Sploo?

yes?
Jump to Top