User Controls

Lanny has a crush on Don'tTell'Em...

WellHung Black Hole
    However, he lives in San Fran and she lives in Florida... so I doubt that she will get to see, touch, or smell him. 😟😞
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Im bored hunny.
    Octavian motherfucker
    So makes Lanny Lesbian, right?
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Or DTE a liar-

Ghost Black Hole
    pics of dont tell them?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    The only time I've ever even spoken to lanny is when he is threatening to ban me. Pull ur bipolar together Mattchew, u go from telling me u love me one day & the very next melting down & threatening me & making a shit ton of threads. Tell Starr ur fucking sorry for being such a loser & we can go back to being nice each other.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Hope you feeling better.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Thank u boner. I'm not, my stomach is still hurting bad & have been throwing up all day :/
    Well you should go to the doctor.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya it always happens. I think I just fucked my stomach up by taking diet pills continuously for my whole life. Rice will usually help for whatever reason, absorbing the acids maybe, but that's not helping either.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    nekkid dte pics on request
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ya it always happens. I think I just fucked my stomach up by taking diet pills continuously for my whole life. Rice will usually help for whatever reason, absorbing the acids maybe, but that's not helping either.

Pills aren't the way to go, but diet is.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ^SMH

Originally posted by Erekshun Pills aren't the way to go, but diet is.

They are more for Energy & mental focus. Much like Adderall. But like w any drug ur body starts to depend on them.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I have a crush on donttellem too despite the fact that I'm younger and more attractive than her with a more charming personality, I would still have an amorous tickle fight with her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Back off, I am working it..
    pics?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Who is worth masturbating to on this site apart from me of course..?
    Originally posted by Octavian Who is worth masturbating to on this site apart from me of course..?

pics?
Jump to Top