Wrathful empress of a kingdom aggrieved
    All things that are must nibble at your teat

Your body is the world; the world is mine
    You issue impossible swords from lakes
    You give me cause to believe the divine
    I see that every moment is at stake

I’d destroy history to see you cry
    Prepared to erase; I’m ready to die
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you should write a book
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Zanick doesn't exist
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by DietPiano you should write a book

I might make some money that way, but I prefer this audience because some of you have met her and are in a better position to understand what I feel. Karen's love could be conveyed through transactions, but I am a minister, and, at least for now, I find the concept of commodifying this reprehensible.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    What about Liz?
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Zanick doesn't exist

Certainly, I'm less real than Karen, but that's all I know. I have never been able to verify what exactly is going on with my subjectivity and I don't claim certainty on that account. Can you?

Originally posted by Who What about Liz?

I have never met a woman named Liz, Lizzie, or Elizabeth. All of everyone with those names can die, for all I care.

Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by Zanick Certainly, I'm less real than Karen, but that's all I know. I have never been able to verify what exactly is going on with my subjectivity and I don't claim certainty on that account. Can you?

I have never met a woman named Liz, Lizzie, or Elizabeth. All of everyone with those names can die, for all I care.

oh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Who oh

newest alt.

Also use Dr. Hydro and order hard opiates for people.
    Originally posted by Zanick Certainly, I'm less real than Karen, but that's all I know. I have never been able to verify what exactly is going on with my subjectivity and I don't claim certainty on that account. Can you?

Zanick, that's ridiculous. Liz and lizzie are trashy courtesy names except for a brave few leading women. Elizabeth is not a bad name at all.

I recently met a Libby however, who I am quite fond of. Libby is the best of the Eliz nicknames and is increasing becoming one of my favorite names in general.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Zanick You are a boa strangling a dove

Like maggots feasting on a whore's corpse*

Consider that Zanick isn't even a real thing.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Consider that Zanick isn't even a real thing.

Zanick is more real than a lot of the things I do, but If I'm being entirely honest, it's just a story I've been telling people online. All we can do with other people is tell stories and let them make up their fictitious minds.

ballsnigums
    I don't think about a god or gods, but I believe in love. I guess you could say I'm a minister of Karen's beauty, which is manifest in all things beautiful. All things are beautiful.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol@ "I'd destroy history to see u cry"
    Karen sounds like a dumbass lil bitxh
    I believe you
    Originally posted by Zanick Zanick is more real than a lot of the things I do, but If I'm being entirely honest, it's just a story I've been telling people online. All we can do with other people is tell stories and let them make up their fictitious minds.

Perhaps Zanick is a story that you tell yourself more than anyone else?
Jump to Top