User Controls

What’s the worst thing you would or wouldn’t do for $$$

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Money talks. For the right price, anything can be bought. What can’t be bought? Your reputation? Your body? Your morals? Your freedom? Your life? Your salvation? Nothing? Drop your pants and whip your e-dicks out, niggas. How hard are you?

What’s the worst thing you would do for $1 million?

What’s the worst thing you would do for $10 million?

What’s the worst thing you would do for $100 million?

What’s the one thing you would never do for any amount of money?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Doesn't matter. Momma needs money.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Good thread. The list of things I wouldn't do for money is too extensive to list.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Good thread. The list of things I wouldn't do for money is too extensive to list.

Thanks. You can still answer the first three questions.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    True. Well I wouldn't physically hurt anyone just for the sole purpose of acquiring money.

Nothing sexual with anything other than grown women.

Reputation doesn't concern me so I'd take the fall for something that would "ruin my good name" for a life changing amount of money
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuck ur mother
    I wouldn't take a hit on anyone bc way too much heat. Hurt someone physically, they're gonna remember you, and there's gonna be an investigation as well. Even worse.

Idk, id suck a dick for like 250 bucks lol
    Maybe not, depends on the guy. If its gentle on a clean dick and fairly short, 250. 50 dollars surcharge for a swallow.

500 for longer and not gentle, but not rough either, and 1500 for deepthroat.

5 grand, you got me all night baby, butthole and all.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Degenerate scum I wouldn't do anything regrettable for any of those amounts. Have some fucking dignity.

Then kill yourselves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 True. Well I wouldn't physically hurt anyone just for the sole purpose of acquiring money.

Nothing sexual with anything other than grown women.

Reputation doesn't concern me so I'd take the fall for something that would "ruin my good name" for a life changing amount of money

I see what you did there. I meant the questions with the dollar figures, not the rhetorical questions.

Originally posted by DietPiano Maybe not, depends on the guy. If its gentle on a clean dick and fairly short, 250. 50 dollars surcharge for a swallow.

I’ll keep that in mind.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Maybe not, depends on the guy. If its gentle on a clean dick and fairly short, 250. 50 dollars surcharge for a swallow.

😂😂😂😂
Jump to Top