User Controls

owh FWAAAAA wa WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

can i giv yuuuu sum twinkie winkies and corn sywup sugar pwum oat behwwy cwunch fwakes pweeeease?

-jedeye dehweyl.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "Dazza", as he likes to be called by his special friends.
    This thread makes me want to day drink and also do a colonic.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by ohfralala This thread makes me want to day drink and also do a colonic.

I thought day drinking was a rule on this site??
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

Whomever invented Teletubbies needs to receive a nobel prize. I believe Simon Cowell was one of the original producers.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I thought day drinking was a rule on this site??

Touché but I changed my mind and I think I might smoke a bowl instead when I finish up for the day here in a few.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I thought day drinking was a rule on this site??

prolly just for yourself dad-bod
    Originally posted by ohfralala This thread makes me want to day drink and also do a colonic.

well you're a weak ho then if sploo makes you want to drink. he prolly didn't you prolly just want to drink, man up you slut.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano can i giv yuuuu sum twinkie winkies and corn sywup sugar pwum oat behwwy cwunch fwakes pweeeease?

-jedeye dehweyl.

I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I think you have a slight crush on me. How come? Is it my looks? My magnetic charm and personality? My Humor? Or is it just lust? I’m not looking for one night stands. I’m looking for a monogamous relationship. If you’re in that category of soul searching, you just might have a chance. But, if not, you would most likely be shunned by a long term sabbatical of disinterest.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you prolly just want to drink

Bingo bango buckaroo
    that twinkle twinkle little star winkie pinky! its so stankaaaaay~!

YASSSS I LOVE METAL!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'm starting to feel the natural high from sobriety. Just sucks major dick I can't do anything due to lack of moniez.
    Originally posted by Octavian I'm starting to feel the natural high from sobriety. Just sucks major dick I can't do anything due to lack of moniez.

you dont have few dollars? or friends? or live in place where drugs are plentiful and free flowing for the most part? ohh okay sucks to be you nigger faggot

this song could save the world

all those feeeels fam!

Even the cringe parts of that video make me happy. I love Post and I don’t care what anybody says.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    But what about General Mills?
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I think you have a slight crush on me. How come? Is it my looks? My magnetic charm and personality? My Humor? Or is it just lust? I’m not looking for one night stands. I’m looking for a monogamous relationship. If you’re in that category of soul searching, you just might have a chance. But, if not, you would most likely be shunned by a long term sabbatical of disinterest.

You can't handle this.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you dont have few dollars? or friends? or live in place where drugs are plentiful and free flowing for the most part? ohh okay sucks to be you nigger faggot

this song could save the world

all those feeeels fam!

I have all in abundance.

No point getting drugs on bail cause :

1. I'm teetotal

2. No moniez

Friends are all getting fucked up.

1. I don't wish to drink or do drugs

2. I don't want to lend money

So fuck you Mal lover.
    Originally posted by DietPiano can i giv yuuuu sum twinkie winkies and corn sywup sugar pwum oat behwwy cwunch fwakes pweeeease?

-jedeye dehweyl.

SUCHA NIGGER FAGGOT!
    Originally posted by Octavian I have all in abundance.

No point getting drugs on bail cause :

1. I'm teetotal

2. No moniez

Friends are all getting fucked up.

1. I don't wish to drink or do drugs

2. I don't want to lend money

So fuck you Mal lover.

SUCH A NIGGER FAGGOT!
Jump to Top