User Controls

Lanny these smilies are shit

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Some new ones would be appreciated
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Have you looked in the mirror bitch boi?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Have you looked in the mirror bitch boi?

have some self-respect
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Any in particular you want to see? I'm pretty liberal about adding them as long as they're reasonably small (both in dimensions and file size) and have transparent backgrounds.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    make one of the sisteen chapel and a mona lisa one
    make a larger version of
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    make a velocipaptor fighting a pitybull
    ^ i cant compete with this

im out
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Yea me neither, buy guys
    we need a few for pedos.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    We need some realistic ones.. Finny and Bill Krozby fucking each other up the ass, is a reality, so you should do a couple of those..

I have to look at that stupid spam crap anyway, so you might as well turn em into emotes, so we can use em to call each other fags, instead of spelling it out.. Time saver..👍
    Originally posted by mikeyagain We need some realistic ones.. Finny and Bill Krozby fucking each other up the ass, is a reality, so you should do a couple of those..

I have to look at that stupid spam crap anyway, so you might as well turn em into emotes, so we can use em to call each other fags, instead of spelling it out.. Time saver..👍

I don't know who the fuck you are because your personality is so dull and unremarkable, but I always see you shitting on other people anyways. Your words mean nothing when you are nobody.
    Originally posted by GGG I don't know who the fuck you are because your personality is so dull and unremarkable, but I always see you shitting on other people anyways. Your words mean nothing when you are nobody.

^^ Another little faggot.. This place breeds em..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    MAKE ONE WHERE THERES A TWO BUTTS TALKING TO EACH OTHER
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Make one of a dog shooting bees from its mouth
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    make one where theres a girl with a prominent Adams apple and a crowd of people are laughing at her and she gets all anxious and weird about it and throws up on herself and the people laugh even harder then she melts into a puddle of meth and someone IVs her and goes on a killing spree
    Originally posted by mmQ make one where theres a girl with a prominent Adams apple and a crowd of people are laughing at her and she gets all anxious and weird about it and throws up on herself and the people laugh even harder then she melts into a puddle of meth and someone IVs her and goes on a killing spree

I know you're trying to make a joke here but it's disrespectful to kink shame
    Originally posted by mmQ MAKE ONE WHERE THERES A TWO BUTTS TALKING TO EACH OTHER

Originally posted by GGG I don't know who the fuck you are because your personality is so dull and unremarkable, but I always see you shitting on other people anyways. Your words mean nothing when you are nobody.

idk man, hes just mild mannered
    Originally posted by Grylls idk man, hes just mild mannered

bland mannered.
Jump to Top