User Controls

Foods that make the best shits

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Beyond basic fiber requirements?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Mcdonald's is great shitting fodder
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Corn gives you the least resistance. Oily foods grease the slipstream, so you end up getting the ones that come out so fast they end up pointy and tapered at both ends
    Ghost Black Hole
    D X M

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Then you will feel them start to hatch and pop inside your tummy and the baby slugs will ooze out into your stomach acids (they thrive in acid) and this is where they take form.

They start crawling around your insides and devour anything for energy they desperately crave. Then the slugs mature and it's time for them to go out into the world and live their lives.

Usually they try to escape through your mouth but sometimes the slugs get a sick joy out of torturing assholes and raping your insides.
    chili beans.
    A coue weeks ago I dropped acid after eating some spicy as fuck chicken karahi I made, worst decision ever. I could literally feel my insides processing the hell shit as it bounced around in there.
    Gghhighigh Yung Blood
    For me, it's water then a cup of coffee. Poo comes out looking like coco puffs left in milk for easy too long. Or dog kibble for large dogs.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Doesn't a simple nice cup of coffee work for you ppl?
    bread and lots of butter and water afterward.

makes your shit comes out with the consistency of toothpaste and having feets of unbroken shit paste is not impossible.

i just lay the toilet paper on the floor and pull it slowly forward like a conveyor belt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny bread and lots of butter and water afterward.

makes your shit comes out with the consistency of toothpaste and having feets of unbroken shit paste is not impossible.

i just lay the toilet paper on the floor and pull it slowly forward like a conveyor belt.

This is the desired effect. I want to shit ropes you could lasso cattle with. I will definitely try it. I'm on a medication that is making my shits way less cleansing than before.

Will definitely try it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator This is the desired effect. I want to shit ropes you could lasso cattle with. I will definitely try it. I'm on a medication that is making my shits way less cleansing than before.

Will definitely try it.

Try Psyllium Husk. It's a fiber supplement and it will change your life.
    I have a lot of psyllium husk but unfortunately it's not substantial without other food that goes through well. I just get wet ploppy shits with the husk alone. I will try it with the bread though, thanks.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator This is the desired effect. I want to shit ropes you could lasso cattle with. I will definitely try it. I'm on a medication that is making my shits way less cleansing than before.

Will definitely try it.

you might need a few try to get the water level right. too much water and they come out in liquid form. too little water and they might come out like playdough and make you feel like getting sodomized.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Vegetarians have these little, long, thin, black, pea-pod-shaped shits.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Vegetarians have these little, long, thin, black, pea-pod-shaped shits.

Guess again, maple dick.
    Originally posted by Zanick Guess again, maple dick.

Proof?

Release the logs
    I'm literally taking a shit as I type this and having trouble releasing logs myself.
    Seven years of krаtom addiction and overconsumption of cheese have led to large, comet-shaped shits that require little to no cleanup

It hurt like hell at first, but it's great now
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Seven years of krаtom addiction and overconsumption of cheese have led to large, comet-shaped shits that require little to no cleanup

It hurt like hell at first, but it's great now

Is your anushole still airtight?
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Is your anushole still airtight?

Absolutely not. If this were 19th century Africa I'd be burned at the stake
Jump to Top