User Controls

This asshole had plenty of open parking spots with no vehicles next to them...

WellHung Black Hole
    Yet, he parks all the way at the end, right next to me. He used to have an impeccable looking, bright, shiny red truck... Folks, now it's a bright, shiny red truck with a few small dents and paint peels. You see, he didn't leave me enough room to open my passenger door...👍😉☺
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol fuck em
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    You're my e friend ghost
    Ghost Black Hole
    cool homie, whats on the plate today mattchew?
    WellHung Black Hole
    One year anniversary with my girl, so got to do the whole celebration thing...
    WellHung Black Hole
    hbu?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung One year anniversary with my girl, so got to do the whole celebration thing…

congrats

I am gonna try to find weed after the cops shut down all the stores a few weeks back.

Now they do weed pop up shops and they send you an address on facebook if you message them but its not the real address there is a dude there who tells you the actual address when you go there
    Originally posted by WellHung One year anniversary with my girl, so got to do the whole celebration thing…

Sounds like a blumpkin is in order.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by WellHung Yet, he parks all the way at the end, right next to me. He used to have an impeccable looking, bright, shiny red truck… Folks, now it's a bright, shiny red truck with a few small dents and paint peels. You see, he didn't leave me enough room to open my passenger door…👍😉☺

I hate that. Also when u go to the movies and practically the whole room is empty and the ppl will sit in ur row. Why? Whyyyy???
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I hate that. Also when u go to the movies and practically the whole room is empty and the ppl will sit in ur row. Why? Whyyyy???

To play rub-a-dub-dub against your thigh innocently.
    They should know ppl r very territorially about their row
    Originally posted by tee hee hee They should know ppl r very territorially about their row

If i'm in the movie theatre and a young lovely wants to sit her sweet ass next to me I'm more than accommodating, I'll even lift the arm separator up if it goes up...stop being so afraid of your fellow humans and scared of living.
    Oh im sure you would even let her sit on ur lap 😋
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh im sure you would even let her sit on ur face 😋

Yup.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I hate that. Also when u go to the movies and practically the whole room is empty and the ppl will sit in ur row. Why? Whyyyy???

some people will still always abide and sit in the seats shown on their tickets

mostly old folk i guess
    Im talking about places where theres no assigned seating. Cinema was not the bestest example in this case.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Im talking about places where theres no assigned seating. Cinema was not the bestest example in this case.

No it wasn't...as most Cinema goers seem to agree the best seats are in the middle..so if you sit your rather large ass in the middle and the rest of the theatre is empty then it's likely the next people in will also want to sit in the middle...

It's basic astrobiology.
    Stop calling me large!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Stop calling me large!

Jesus, don't get your pretzel in a knot.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Im talking about places where theres no assigned seating. Cinema was not the bestest example in this case.

give another example from experience then
Jump to Top