User Controls

Why eat Pork?

Krow African Astronaut
    A cow walks around a grassy hill and eats grass all fucking day long.

A pig eats everything they throw at it. slop, it's own shit, and looks like a mutated human/bear

turkeys are really stupid and taste awesome.. they eat mostly seeds in the grass

why the fuck would you eat a pig? Why did Gentiles thing it's OK to eat a fucking pig? TELL ME, Got damn you
    Shrooms Houston
    Let's see why eat gator hawk
    Octavian motherfucker
    Tell us more about your Islamic enlightenment...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Because i'm white lol

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    prolly cuz it taste good you faggot op. plus not an sg thread. i like eating pig lips thrown into a bag of a voodoo chips with lousiana hot sauce on top then shaken up. come at me bro

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It takes enough conditioning to keep us from eating humans. Most people aren't capable of restricting themselves from devouring every other organism available. jedis are not human, but they are predators.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    If we had to eat people I wonder who would taste the best. The soulless is my pick.
    Probably babies, raised in sensory deprivation and fed with IV fluids. Human veal. The genitals would be a delicacy.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Zanick It takes enough conditioning to keep us from eating humans. Most people aren't capable of restricting themselves from devouring every other organism available. jedis are not human, but they are predators.

Dahmer said is tastes like beef.

If you eat brain you put yourself at risk of deadly encephalitis or "kuru". It seems infectious proteins are more likely to be already accumulated there and are activated post transmission. Talk about a sleeping dragon that in turn makes the cannibal a brain dead retard.
    If I were inclined to consume human brain matter, in the first world at least, the odds of contracting a prion disease wouldn't be compelling enough to dissuade me.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Thread derailed by members of the satanic church confirmed!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you eat chicken?
    i was worried about that deer meat i was eating since there's a nationwide outbreak of Chronic Wasting Disease in deer, which is a priion kind like BSE. Apparently it is able to spread to mice and dogs and cats and monkeys, but is not believed of being capable of transmitting to humans bc nobody has gotten it yet lol.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Krow A cow walks around a grassy hill and eats grass all fucking day long.

A pig eats everything they throw at it. slop, it's own shit, and looks like a mutated human/bear

turkeys are really stupid and taste awesome.. they eat mostly seeds in the grass

why the fuck would you eat a pig? Why did Gentiles thing it's OK to eat a fucking pig? TELL ME, Got damn you

People make pigs nasty.. A pig won't shit where it lives unless worthless humans didn't give it room..
Jump to Top