User Controls

Yeah, ohfra is totally hawt.

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Thread created.

post anything, whatevs.

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    My temporary transient guest is now having nightly visitors of his own...

This feels like the start of a twilight zone episode style story where my apartment ends up so packed with people that we can't even budge and it just bursts.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Did he ask permission to bring these creatures? Careful your shit doesn't go missing. Has he not moved in 3 days or however long it's been?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've been in a bad mood so I've called numerous people pieces of shit today and none of them did anything because I'm a nigger. I'm depressed and not a fan of anybody
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I took T-PAIN probably for the first time solely for pain, and it worked. hydromorphone would be proud.
    Originally posted by Octavian Did he ask permission to bring these creatures? Careful your shit doesn't go missing. Has he not moved in 3 days or however long it's been?

So far, the regulars and those that stayed longer durations have been surprisingly tolerable. One was this crazy 20 year old chick who does like every drug under the sun (simultaneously), and is just all around super fun to chill with.

Tonight he brought over my next door neighbour... It just so happens that the dude in the apartment right next to mine for 5 years is a good friend of his. Technically, I should know my neighbor of 5 years better than my transient amigo.

Like I said, there's some major twilight zone themes going on here all around.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh, and he ever so casually handed me a $100 bill this morning (I wasn't keeping tabs, but I actually think he significantly overpaid the money he's been borrowing).
    Octavian motherfucker
    $100! You know your life sucks dick when a drug addled Canadian transient has more money than you.

Fml
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah I've seen her a few times she's cute
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Hi Lala, how was your day? Why you won’t reciprocate? I hope I didn’t ruin our e-friendship. Having no response from you (in my best Michael voice) it’s egregious!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    fralala is gross wtf lol

Krow African Astronaut
    Is that really her? She's lost lots of weight. I think she's kind of pretty.

but you prolly prefer to smash that version of her's butt cause you like smashcows, Bill Krozbyzyboi
    Ghost Black Hole
    post an actual pic of her and I will debate her appearance and why I think she looks good.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost post an actual pic of her and I will debate her appearance and why I think she looks good.

that may have been her some years ago. but I didn't see that kind of face.. I lost weight on my face, I was almost that fat at one time. 260 pounds I now weigh about 230
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo I've been in a bad mood so I've called numerous people pieces of shit today and none of them did anything because I'm a nigger. I'm depressed and not a fan of anybody

Lmao. This is my jam.

Big mood.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow that may have been her some years ago. but I didn't see that kind of face.. I lost weight on my face, I was almost that fat at one time. 260 pounds I now weigh about 230

totally not her, hair color is wrong and so is everything else.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fralala is gross wtf lol

Not gonna lie I just started my period and that is totally how I feel.
    Octavian motherfucker
    A fat bitch?
    Yus
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yus

got the snaggle tooth and same glasses you know thats you, i got it from your facebook bitch
Jump to Top