User Controls

Who TSTM'd

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Was it lala because i thought she made the "How are you feeling ATM" thread, or was it the one about thinking. IDK. Anyone know?
    It was Methuselah
    Ghost Black Hole
    they must have cried to lanny
    But I think Sherri made that “how are you feeling thread”
    Originally posted by ohfralala It was Methuselah

Thank God you're alive. But Methuselah was a pretty cool poster too, they'll probably be back under a different account. But i was worried for a second.
    Originally posted by ohfralala But I think Sherri made that “how are you feeling thread”

I forget who sherri is is that Tech or is Tech April? I don't even know, can we just go by usernames i is confuse
    I haven’t driven my car off a bridge yet lol.

Sherri is neither of those people.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie I forget who sherri is is that Tech or is Tech April? I don't even know, can we just go by usernames i is confuse

lol
    Shrooms Houston
    Is there a way to bypass auto log in forms, like the site actively making form deniable
    Originally posted by ohfralala I haven’t driven my car off a bridge yet lol.

If you ever do i bet it will be a nice car not something as ignoble as a bus. But i meant dead as in the cyber sense if you TSTM you commit digital ritual suicide.

Originally posted by ohfralala Sherri is neither of those people.

I don't know DH people (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Except for you of course (n_n") And i guess Candy is invited to the party as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Shrooms Is there a way to bypass auto log in forms, like the site actively making form deniable

Don't tick the box that says "Remember Me"? Or disable cookies. I don't know what "form deniable" means.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I haven’t driven my car off a bridge yet lol.

Sherri is neither of those people.

Is that a likely possibility? I don’t know why you’d mention that If it wasn’t....
    Originally posted by -mal- Is that a likely possibility? I don’t know why you’d mention that If it wasn’t….

Why are you asking?
    Originally posted by ohfralala Why are you asking?

Because I’m asking. Do I need any more reason? Lol
    Originally posted by -mal- Because I’m asking. Do I need any more reason? Lol

Yes, considering I’ve told you to quit questioning me.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yes, considering I’ve told you to quit questioning me.

The reason is I want to know if you’re joking or joking in that actually I’m being serious way. I was told to back off of you because you’re delicate. But I don’t really know if the person who told me that is for real. So when you said this it seemed to confirm what they said. Does that make sense cookie?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Can I ask?
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yes, considering I’ve told you to quit questioning me.

Also where the fuck do you think you are that people are going to do what you ask? Lmao
    Dayum girls... calm down.
    Oh Mal. Bless your heart.
Jump to Top