User Controls

Don't do it yourself.

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Just don't. Think of the children.

Are they illegal now? I thought they just quit making them
    On second thought, maybe I should just convert my AR to full auto if I'm facing the same sentence for having it either way

Thanks a lot Trump. You had ONE FUCKING JOB
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    He certainly dropped the ball with this one.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Is OP dead too?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀rabbitwe­ed ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ bump stocks are for amateurs

literally any rifle with an adequate pull-length can be 'bump fired'

its another example of the media losing their shit over a non-issue.

bump firing is a novelty. a toy. if the idiot that was shooting out of that hotel had actual fully automatic firearms he would have had at least quadruple more on his kill list. which is more evidence that the entire thing was a scam because based on the resources he had available, the rifles he used bump stocks on could have been converted to fully automatic.

also, i need someone to practice their bump firing technique from their hips onto my asshole. deep into my asshole.

that was news from over a year ago.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny that was news from over a year ago.

YOU'RE NEWS FROM OVER A YEAR AGO!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀rabbitwe­ed ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ bump stocks are for amateurs

literally any rifle with an adequate pull-length can be 'bump fired'

its another example of the media losing their shit over a non-issue.

bump firing is a novelty. a toy. if the idiot that was shooting out of that hotel had actual fully automatic firearms he would have had at least quadruple more on his kill list. which is more evidence that the entire thing was a scam because based on the resources he had available, the rifles he used bump stocks on could have been converted to fully automatic.

also, i need someone to practice their bump firing technique from their hips onto my asshole. deep into my asshole.

He was firing fully automatic. Pretty sure you know that. If not you should listen to the audio again. Also acoustic analysis found it likely there were multiple shooters.

remember the picture of the guy right after he had supposedly killed himself? The body was turned around. You could tell by the blood. Pretty sure the Vegas stuff was glow in the dark right from the start.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Is OP dead too?

Pretty sure he got a family and shit and quit posting/visiting shitholes like this
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Solstice Pretty sure he got a family and shit and quit posting/visiting shitholes like this

Lol.
    Nah.
Jump to Top