User Controls

Let's talk about don't tell 'em's obsession with ofra Lala...

WellHung Black Hole
    Ofra Lala gets more electronic attention, and that makes don't tell 'em go wah, wah, wah...😥
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by whoami kill yourself

Send me some Cyanide and consider the job done.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. Let's talk about that ho 😋
    WellHung Black Hole
    lolol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Anyways. I've been with my daughter father the majority of my life. Since I was 16. He was my first bf. Lol say some other shit. Punk ass boy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    If I ask my dad if I can sniff his finger, will it smell like you , baby boo?👍😘
    DH_SAVIOUR Yung Blood
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Anyways. I've been with my daughter father the majority of my life. Since I was 16. He was my first bf. Lol say some other shit. Punk ass boy.

Did mags dump u after finding out or cuz he found ur pics? Lets talk 😆😘
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mags still love me lol. That's real .
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Magnanimou5 got damn😋😝😍
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It's hurts so bad lol 😋
    DH_SAVIOUR Yung Blood
    How many alcoholic beverages a day do you consume april? Those have serious calories baby. Doesn't your baby girl miss quality bonding time since this occupies your attention all day night?😥😉
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I see Lala inside my eyelids when I'm trying to fall asleep and I've never even seen her. Obsession with her is normal for niggas and indicates good health.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    women are gay
    Originally posted by Zanick I see Lala inside my eyelids when I'm trying to fall asleep and I've never even seen her. Obsession with her is normal for niggas and indicates good health.

Lies. You’ve seen my half of my chin.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They just don't want to admit they want to lick each others pussies so they fake being enemies in public.
Jump to Top