User Controls

How to make ABSOLUTELY certain that a building is empty

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm writing a book about a government hating anarchist who really wants to firebomb a government building, but doesn't have a single misanthropic or sadistic bone in his body, and merely wants to send a very strong message, but casualties are absolutely verboten.

Also, ideally, the fire won't spread beyond the property that hosts the target building.
    Ghost Black Hole
    he mails a bunch of letters with a suspicious white powder and gets the place closed down for potential bioterrorism threat
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    gas leak?

asbestos found?
    Is destroying the building symbolic enough?
    I know I'm not answering the question, but I WANT MORE SYMBOLISM.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The best way to make sure it's empty is to firebomb it. Once it's been firebombed, and you know it's empty, then you can safety firebomb it. You're welcome.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Ping it. RF Capture/Twosense.AI

Or any algorithm and device that would give a rough/crude representation of human bodies inside the building using radio frequency(human bodies reflect RF)

Pretty easy. Also good for locating a safe inside a building. Difficult to hide human bodies from radio frequency. Very easy to detect them with it though.
    Fire is unlikely to spread, also. Government buildings are usually not surrounded by flammable adjacent buildings/materials with a high surface area and such.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Pull the fire alarm.
    Lay a trail of hundred dollar bills from the front gallery all the way to the edge of town.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lay a trail of hundred dollar bills from the front gallery all the way to the edge of town.

Then all the hobos from the edge of town will end up at the front gallery.
    Originally posted by Ajax Then all the hobos from the edge of town will end up at the front gallery.

Put starved alligαtors on the edge of town then.
    watch me whip

now watch me nay nay
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DietPiano watch me whip

now watch me nay nay

Lolol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ROFL!!!
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm writing a book about a government hating anarchist who really wants to firebomb a government building, but doesn't have a single misanthropic or sadistic bone in his body, and merely wants to send a very strong message, but casualties are absolutely verboten.

Also, ideally, the fire won't spread beyond the property that hosts the target building.

make sure you also write that your protagonist was called a faggot and were advised to kill himself a lot because of this.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Lotsa feds up in dis here tred.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lotsa feds up in dis here tred.

They don't scare me. The USSS does though.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Step lightly around that subject, when in the States, OP.. Very touchy people here..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Ajax Pull the fire alarm.

Have someone pull your finger.

That'll clear the building!
Jump to Top