User Controls

Islam isn't the problem

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    It's not really Islam that is the problem with Islamic immigration to Europe. Just pointing this out, because, if all native Europeans converted to Islam, immigrants from Islamic countries would still be a pain in the ass, not due to their religion, due to genetics. Not saying they're inferior, just genetically different enough that they're going to be hostile towards Europeans, who are known to be more docile and mild mannered due to genetic differences. It's a racial thing mostly, so, not a religious one. Islam isn't a bad religion. Kinda like saying guns don't kill people, people kill people. Which is true.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Shut your tired repetitive make believe bullshittin ass up faggot
    Ghost Black Hole
    All non Trianglists deserve to burn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Shut your tired repetitive make believe bullshittin ass up faggot
    This is the first time I've said this. That isn't repetitive.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Around the time of Voltaire it was kinda expected Europeans would shortly be an absolute majority, due to our superior morality, which also included accepting all children, feeding them, educating them, keeping them alive.

Nowadays that enlightenment position would be regarded as an act of hatred and bigotry.

All thanks to our great jedi enlightenment allies.

They knew what was best for us. All the more we accepted the worse we were fucked.

Now, thanks to us, we are just plain fucked.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Well no, since the African and middle Eastern migrants coming to Europe have large and overlapping genetic pools that also do not map to integration in, for example, the United States, or peaceful, productive populations within Europe.

Therefore genetics are ruled out as a determining factor.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Spainards, italians, greeks, portugese are all just s h i t s k i n s to me.
    Originally posted by Ghost Spainards, italians, greeks, portugese are all just s h i t s k i n s to me.

It's shītskins all the way down. Nobody is safe. You are all shītskins. Don't fight it, your denials will only make you seem pathetic.
    in another news :

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-26/lgbt-muslims-brunei-face-whipping,-stoning-under-new-laws/10938592
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in another news :

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-26/lgbt-muslims-brunei-face-whipping,-stoning-under-new-laws/10938592

Somewhere an alt righter is polishing his knob to this.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers they're going to be hostile towards Europeans, who are known to be more docile and mild mannered due to genetic differences.

lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    People don't kill people, genetically programmed hostility kills people!
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, what
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Lanny People don't kill people, genetically programmed hostility kills people!

People say dumb things often.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    some people say dumb things very often
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers It's not really Islam that is the problem with Islamic immigration to Europe. Just pointing this out, because, if all native Europeans converted to Islam, immigrants from Islamic countries would still be a pain in the ass, not due to their religion, due to genetics. Not saying they're inferior, just genetically different enough that they're going to be hostile towards Europeans, who are known to be more docile and mild mannered due to genetic differences. It's a racial thing mostly, so, not a religious one. Islam isn't a bad religion. Kinda like saying guns don't kill people, people kill people. Which is true.

Can you list these genetic differences? I'd have said they were more cultural/behavioral than genetic.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Can you list these genetic differences? I'd have said they were more cultural/behavioral than genetic.

so you do believe that black people are genetically equal to white people.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Islam is just a make believe cover for paedophillia.
    Originally posted by Octavian Islam is just a make believe cover for paedophillia.

ditto is with priesthood.
Jump to Top