User Controls

The next red scare?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, S03E05: the Terrorist Attack.

It captures how we were all afraid we were in the 2000s.

We'd like to forget but I remember being in a library in 2001, and the fire alarm tripped, nothing unusual, no announcement, and everyone left, pronto.

It was like Al Qaeda were seriously going to fly a 777 into this shitty little college library.

Then things were kinda manic, but also shitty, until the dbt driven Economic Collapse, which everyone at the time knew was coming, from 2008 to 2011.

Then something like Sanity during the late Obamer years.

Except lots and lots of ISIS terrorism back in 2014 and 2015 or so.

Then Russia-Trump Putinite Russian Hackers from 2016 to 2019 (I hope that bullshit is dead).

What's next? Another shitty economic collapse? A China Collapse?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I predict a race based civil war.
    The left screwed up with Jessie Smallette notice how that nigga walked free.
    The next mass shooting is going to be in an inner city high school,the shooter is going to be a white supremacist screaming I hate niggers wearing a red MAGA hat.
    The left will get gun control and race riots.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by whoami If nothing else major happens within the next 20 years or so we're going to see some serious disruption of the current world order by climate change driven mass migrations. I figure once tens of millions of Africans and Arabs are trying to push into more northern regions to escape inhospitable heat, it will set the stage for major political upheaval across the west.

Fuck! You know this shit takes thousands of years right? Not like 12 like the idiot AOC is talking about.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by whoami You can download the IPCC data yourself and track their predictions from the 90s onward. They have been nearly spot on. AOC is hyperbolic and an idiot in general but climate change is happening fast and large parts of the world are already borderline inhospitable to human life. It's pretty much guaranteed that within 20 years tens if not hundreds of millions will be displaced.

Climate change is real, but links required for both the above
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Climate change has been happening from day one. All of a sudden we are worried? Remember Al gore predicted Florida and New York under water by now; our kids wont know what snow is. Shut the fuck up!
Jump to Top