User Controls

Would you be discontent if...

Admin African Astronaut
    ...you had a co-worker that you knew had previously committed lots of crime, never got caught, and obviously had more money than you?

Would you be discontent towards him/her?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    No that person is obviously smart.
    My Grandfather used to say "Be good but if you can't don't get caught".
    Ghost Black Hole
    When I worked at a hydroponics store in BC I obviously saw a lot of less than legal activities.

I was a trusted associate though so I was responsible for such duties as;

Helping conceal large amounts of growing medium for transport so the police don't tail a guy with a massive truck full of soil to a grow op. Also did the same with drums of hydroponic nutrients and large amounts of lights and ballasts.

When there was a few thousand dollars worth of stuff coming in for a grower I would seperate it from the retail stuff and hide it until they came for pickup and help them load it.

I got tipped in bud and worked minimum wage. Didn't really give a fuck about the growers I thought they were paranoid for hiding soil but I would never fuck them over.

When I first moved to that town I did a job placement program and met this cute mom in her late 20's with a weed growing husband (the soil guy) and they had 3 daughters, they invited my dad and I for Thanksgiving once. Super nice people.

The only thing I was not willing to do is stop thieves or even point them out. It wasn't even for rattex purposes I was making $11/hr so no bossman I did not see that man shove 6 MH/HPS ballasts down his coat and walk out the store like fat Albert... I saw nothing!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Would you be?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Admin Would you be?

theres always gonna be someone better than you

man up faggot

(not directed at you, its just true theres always someone better)
    Technologist victim of incest
    They wouldn’t be better than me, they’d be a criminal.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist They wouldn’t be better than me, they’d be a criminal.

A better criminal.
    Can’t really be a better criminal if I’m not a criminal at all.
    Originally posted by Technologist Can’t really be a better criminal if I’m not a criminal at all.

have you never broken the speed limit?
    Yeah, that doesn’t make me a criminal in my eyes. The OP is talking about making money as a criminal. Not my thing!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yes. I would like to benefit from crime/s but not commit the crime as I want my conscience clean &clear. im a "follow the rules" kinda girl. 🙂
    Originally posted by Admin …you had a co-worker that you knew had previously committed lots of crime, never got caught, and obviously had more money than you?

Would you be discontent towards him/her?

Is she hot?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Yes. I would like to benefit from crime/s but not commit the crime as I want my conscience clean &clear. im a "follow the rules" kinda girl. 🙂

How are those illegal dvds?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    😋 dunno what ure talking about..
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have made money as a gang banger but I don't consider myself a criminal. I never got caught.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Duh, you aren't a crook until you get caught then convicted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, that doesn’t make me a criminal in my eyes. The OP is talking about making money as a criminal. Not my thing!

Me either.
    Originally posted by Admin Me either.

hahaha
    Well murder isn't a crime in my eyes...
    Admin African Astronaut
    Yeah laugh it up. But pay my bills as usual.
Jump to Top