User Controls

Trianglist monuments - Obelisks

Ghost Black Hole
    K
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i'll bite.. i don't know anything about trianglism..

but about 8 years ago i was laying in my bed and i woke up and saw this gravestone like figure w red eyes and i wasn't afraid even though it looked weird af. and it kept saying obelisk.. obelisk obelisk... not verbally but mentally. I'd never heard of the word "obelisk" before but I looked it up online and it looked pretty similar to what i saw.

hurrr in before all the gay nigger jokes, but i think there is something to be said for sightings like these. last time it happened to me was 2 weeks ago while i was in laying in bed with a chicken and i saw one of those stereotypical archetype ghost with the whyte sheet and tail fly right at me, except it didn't just have one of those normal spooky faces.. but a very demonica one. I tried to punch the girl that was next to me so i could wake up, or she could help me or whatever.. but i woke up and stayed up for awhile. the entities are real.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's pretty spooky breh

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost Sploo and Roshambo are considered the founders of Trianglism. This is true but "founding" implies that the ideals did not exist before they were discovered.

Trianglism is not something that was created. It has always been a part of humanity and realized by few throughout history who found answers to questions about the universe.

Monks meditate to practice letting go of desire and ego but have they really attained anything besides a simple life free of burdens?

Trianglism was not discovered through intense meditation or pursuit of answers. It was found by accident in a basement in New York by the most unlikely people after taking way too many psychotropic drugs at a young age.

What does this all mean? Trianglism has always been there.. the evidence is difficult to ignore. Geometry is sacred and mankind has millions of beacons to the quantum tetrahedron in every city on the planet.

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

Reminder that Trianglism is exclusive for GAY PEDOPHILES.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

Reminder that Trianglism is exclusive for GAY PEDOPHILES.

meh... just like people say the rainbow is strictly for gays, but it was originally for christians. it stood for gods faithfulness and mercy. Plus fuck the fbi they are chalk full of pedo's and alcoholics that play world of warcraft "to fight terrorism" who labeled juggalos as an international gang.. such goons

your lack of knowledge is staggering
    i used to work at east side pies who's symbol has a illuminati pyramid in it and during the whole pizza gate hoax they were actually put under investigation because of quacks that push the fake news.. there were no child dungeons there, just some gonts drinking whiskey and making good pizza.

bus pass
    WellHung Black Hole
    this implies that Trianglism needs to be viewed through a prism, that is only achieved By the consumption of mind- altering drugs?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Me and my roommate use to watch Castle all the time because were so bored that we literally had nothing better to do than watch castle. One of the episodes was where some guy mixed herbal supplements with MAOIs and died lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's one of the best cop shows ever made IMO
    Originally posted by Ghost

Jump to Top