User Controls

How out of shape are you?

Ghost Black Hole
    I decided to skip the elevator and take the stairs. 8 floors and at the 4th floor I could hardly breathe and my heart was pounding.

God damn I didn't realize how out of shape I am, I quit smoking and I walk every day but that's probably not enough. I also have athsma and climbing stairs makes me short of breath quickly even though I do it every day.

I'm not even fat or anything like that I weigh 150lb and I'm 5'8.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Out of shape big time.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    We are close to the same size & I don't take the stairs often but go hard on the treadmill so I think I'm okay.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I was 300 lbs until 2015. Then I stopped drinking almost entirely, started lifting weights, logging close to 10,000 steps daily, and gradually working my way up to one full hour on the stationary bike every weekday morning.

In under a year I lost 100 lbs.

Confidence skyrocketed, sex life fucking off the got damn chain.

I've since fallen off quite a bit though. Can't even do 10 minutes on stationary bike, and get winded on just about any flight of stairs.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    How tall are u gadzookz?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm How tall are u gadzookz?

yap
    5'10 over 140. I'm terribly out of shape and need to start resistance bands and stairstepping again. Seroquel makes me hungry and burn fat slower while gaining fat quicker. Especially brown fat, which is supposed to actually be healthy for your body for some reason. We don't have very much brown fat.

Once I start lifting with protein and creatine, I should start making gains very quickly at first but I hate exercise with a passion. It usually makes me feel like shit. I don't feel omg so good afterwards, my lungs are on fire and I'm sore and hurty. I'm gonna attempt eating less again as I was able to tolerate about 1000 calories a day pretty well, but I need to start lifting in conjunction or I will be a skeleton. It all goes to my gut and I have a dad bod of sorts.
    If I can get over 150 with less total fat, I will be a happy honeybee.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Are u shaming me son?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Seroquel made my friend get fat and grow tits
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm about 6'2 245-255. Sounds like a water buffalo, I know.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I go the gym then rather lift weights, I just go the sauna/ steam room and pretend I'm healthy.

Shits fucked.
    too big to go in here,

too small to go in there.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I don't know, I only run once a week and skipped the past two weeks cause I got sick then injured. I'm 6'5 and around 190, so under-weight. I need more muscle. I'd still beat all of you in a race though.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers 6'5 and around 190

About perfect. I'm 6'3" and the best time in my life was when I was a little under 180 lbs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I weighed 130 before I moved to Toronto
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost I weighed 130 before I moved to Toronto

>5'8" tho
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm How tall are u gadzookz?

6'3ish.
    Originally posted by gadzooks 6'3ish.

He posted his height before, it's like 6'1".
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country >5'8" tho

They don't call me scrawny for nothing
Jump to Top