User Controls

I was raised by a pimp and a thief for a year

Ghost Black Hole
    When I was 14 my parents were doing lots of crack and not at home often. Our house was being used by a gang and we had lots of people that rented out the basement.

Two of them were Willy (thief) and Lyle (pimp)

Willy was this short mexican dude that got his foot injured on the oil rigs and was on methadone maintenance and was a professional thief. Lyle was his partner in crime, he was a tall gangly white dude and the neighborhood pimp.

I remember going to sunridge mall in Calgary Alberta with willy and he would get his shot of methadone and go into a dozen stores and fill his bag with expensive perfume, candy, electronics.

Lyle kept the local girls in line and one time after this black woman handed him a large roll of cash he peeled a 20 off for me and told me to go buy a pizza.

They were huge crackheads and polysubstance abusers. They robbed a jedielry store once using a tow truck as a getaway vehicle and they skipped town.

But willy had a large drug debt and his dealer knew my address so they kicked the door in, pistol whipped my dad and sprayed us both with bear mace.

I had a good childhood
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    That's some lovely childhood memories to cherish for years and years to come ❤
    Octavian motherfucker
    Gghhighigh Yung Blood
    I smell sitcom
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    i was just bored at the hospital trying to kill time.

I got the idea for the N15 thread from an asian hair salon while I was vaping lol.

Also how is this sympathy? my childhood was interesting as fuck which is why I am so cool.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Seriously need to confirm who the fuck is who on this site.

I was always under the impression Ghost was Sploo? Dissociator is definitely Ghost.

There's also an autistic trait of a certain poster that uses emo looking girls in their posts. Mountain dew tranny, diet faggit'. I'm convinced these have a link to Sploo.

It's as if he's fucked the Totse matrix so hard he's actually deep within and replicated. This probably explains the plurals gimmick. Hell, he's even enforced his own goddamn religion. Like agent Smith he's become Totse's very own Sexually transmitted disease.

Anyone remember Lawnmowerman?

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Seriously need to confirm who the fuck is who on this site.

I was always under the impression Ghost was Sploo? Dissociator is definitely Ghost.

There's also an autistic trait of a certain poster that uses emo looking girls in their posts. Mountain dew tranny, diet faggit'. I'm convinced these have a link to Sploo.

It's as if he's fucked the Totse matrix so hard he's actually deep within and replicated. This probably explains the plurals gimmick. Hell, he's even enforced his own goddamn religion. Like agent Smith he's become Totse's very own Sexually transmitted disease.

Sploo is SPLOO from new york, ROSHAMBO is DISSOCIATOR from new jersey. I'm from Canada and I live with HTS-noob

SPLOO

shamby

I am also the mountain dew guzzling fortnite slut/robert, I can prove it.

Here is a pic of me in tinychat the other night. I have long hair and a beard. Get with the times son

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut Houston [my vaporous correlative rediscovery]
    Originally posted by Octavian There's also an autistic trait of a certain poster that uses emo looking girls in their posts. Mountain dew tranny, diet faggit'.

What did I ever do to you? :(

I just want to drink mountain dew and play fortnite...
    Octavian motherfucker
    After watching that video Shambo you're actually quite funny.

Was Sploo on meth when he was raping his drums?
    Ghost Black Hole
    this is my youtube channel

Jump to Top